Multi-Player Isis Big Win Screenshots please !!!

SAunnyS72

On a Break
Ok , so I absolutely love the Multiplayer Isis , even though I had some issues with it in the past.

I normally bet $10/click and end up getting upto 100x plus multiplier, but I never get anything substantial on the free spins.... anyone having the same issue?... or have you got screenies of High wins on the multipliers?

Please post... would love to see and get my faith back in the game :)

Thanks
Sunny

Ok , so I absolutely love the Multiplayer Isis , even though I had some issues with it in the past.

I normally bet $10/click and end up getting upto 100x plus multiplier, but I never get anything substantial on the free spins.... anyone having the same issue?... or have you got screenies of High wins on the multipliers?

Please post... would love to see and get my faith back in the game :)

Thanks
Sunny

Was hoping to see a screenshot here Sunny :p

I played this game a fair bit when it came out and the best I have done is 83x bet and that was with a 68x multiplier at $4 (some where around that). It seems the elusive higher paying symbols and wilds disappear in free spins :p

Would love to see a shot with 5 wilds etc in free spins with a massive multiplier and bet.

Was hoping to see a screenshot here Sunny :p

I played this game a fair bit when it came out and the best I have done is 83x bet and that was with a 68x multiplier at $4 (some where around that). It seems the elusive higher paying symbols and wilds disappear in free spins :p

Would love to see a shot with 5 wilds etc in free spins with a massive multiplier and bet.

SECTION RESERVED FOR MY MASSIVE WIN SCREENSHOT FOR mattsgame :lolup:

this is from way back when this game first came out. Can't remember exactly what I got in games but pretty sure it was both reels of stacked wilds, wild in centre reel and the eye the symbol on both ends.. lol or something like that. Plus a few other good wins.

multiisis.jpg

This is terrible!!!

Ok, so I won about 5k on Royal Vegas last night and thought I'll finally give the multi-isis a shot and go for $10/clicks... it was great, got a few multiplier coins after spending about $500 so I kept going and I finally got to about $1k down and decided to put my bets down to $2 and was really excited to see that I was at 500x (screenie below)...

500x.jpg

Then I went upto I think 535x or something and then the free spins came... and I was almost having a heart attack thinking... this surely has to pay something decent after spending around 1k ... but see below my dissapointment :(

couldbebetter.jpg

Do i still bother playing this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back