Mr Win - Withdraw Stalled

Quickwin

Experienced Member
Hi, i have been waiting for my neteller withdraw at MrWin for almost a week now, does any players here know if they are good place? I didn't check before depositing about them, (My mistake) But i gave them a shot. But now they coming with lame excuse about they are "working" to send my funds, even the vip manager told me "he has been working all morning to fix my withdraw"....:confused:

I really don't understand by "working to fix my withdraw" when it's only a button away.

As you can see on attachment, it's 14K...

mrwin stall.jpg

They are probably stalling in the hope that you will reverse the withdrawal, play it and lose it all - I have never used the site so I can't comment on how good/bad it is.

I have strong discipline that i never ever reverse, maybe couple of years ago, i reversed and went as you know, but have changed my mentality towards reverse completely, i don't never reverse. It's comes to a point were it get matter of principal. And frankly places that stall me, they don't see my action anymore, the faster i get the ore action they get from me.

They are probably stalling in the hope that you will reverse the withdrawal, play it and lose it all - I have never used the site so I can't comment on how good/bad it is.

Mr Win is everymatrix, have you withdrawn from them before and have you checked if you've SE'd from any of their other properties?

There is no info on their website of who the company is, only link to everymatrix and link to their license
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
But on the license site, i cannot find Mrwin on it...

I have made one withdraw before and went thru without hassle...

There is no info on their website of who the company is, only link to everymatrix and link to their license
But on the license site, i cannot find Mrwin on it...

I have made one withdraw before and went thru without hassle...

It's on their UK licence registration

I had problem here at first due to bank account info...but I got my money..the tried process my withdrawal while we had email conversation and me altering bank account info and finally it worked. Next withdrawal will be fast I beleive...

Took 4 days to verify docs there, weekdays too :/ . Won from the registration spins.
Made a couple of deposits since, id used the reload a few times and noticed it was showing a wagering requirement equal to the sum of 35x the bonus in the active bonus info. States twice in terms it is 35x deposit & bonus for weekly reload.

First time i asked chat they said it is 35x d&b. Few weeks later done a min deposit and noticed it displayed wagering requirement of 35x bonus again. Completed that but never withdrew.
Few weeks later deposit again it shows the same in active bonus info for the wr amount. I email off and ask if it is 35x b or 35x d&b. Email replied back confirming it is only 35x bonus amount. Didnt deposit, came back the next week, explained in an email that if i deposit 10 and get a 5 bonus, the terms state it is 35x d&b but the system is procesing it as 35x bonus.
Got emailed back saying that in response to my example i would have to wager 35x the £5 bonus only. Deposited that time and despite all the contradiction between the terms and chat responses the active bonus info still showed and processed as 35xb wagering required.

Deposited a week later (last week) and it now displays the wr of 35x d&b in active bonus info for the weekly 50% reload. Think ill pass now :rolleyes:
Do wonder what would of happened had i treid to withdraw a sizable amount after wagering 35x the bonus amount, the terms clearly stating 35x deposit and bonus, the cs giving different responses but the system was allowing it to fullfill wr and transfer the bonus to cash at after wagering 35b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back