Moron's betting $ystem??

EriczFallen

Banned User
I've always been a big gambler taking many many trips over the years down to A.C(Atlantic City).. I live in south jersey so It's only about 45 minutes from me... As of recently however I've been getting into gambling online and more specifically sports betting. For a little while now I've been using the betting system/capper from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
.. and his system has worked incredibly well for me so far. As of right now I'm 12-2, and one of the losses there is only because I went against Moron's pick because in that case, I absolutely believed that he was going to be wrong.

I'm very curious however whether or not this is just some kind of unusual luck I'm having which can't be expected to last forever? It's hard to fathom how a system can be this accurate.. The reason I'm asking is because I'm about to start upping the antee and raising my bets as most of my past bets were relatively small while I was just testing the waters... blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a big gambler and I'm a lying sack of shit...!!

Hey buddy.. funny you should ask that question because I was wondering the same thing about a year n a half ago when I first started using his system. I was thinking it was probably all luck or just another martingale spinoff. However looking in hindsight, the answer to your question is no. From my personal experience it isn't just unusual luck. I think Moron really knows what hes doing. By following his bets over the past couple years I've personally made a TON of money and still do to this day.

I would say when deciding to place a large bet, you should couple Moron's pick with your own intuition. For example if you believe in a particular outcome of a game and you find Morrison to be of the same opinion, then place a large bet and go for it. If however you're intuition and Moron's pick somehow differ, then I would still go with Moron's but don't place such a large bet. Hope I was of some help, and welcome to the family! - Best of luck, George

Shill. Complete shill. Joined at least 5 forums today, made exact same post all 5 times.
If not a shill, too unoriginal to let live.

Maybe. But the system he's referring to does work very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you posted the same exact copy-and-paste answer to the OP in at least one other forum today...making you two a shill tag-team. To call this campaign an epic fail would give short shrift to the word "epic"....so, lame fail.

Ha ha ha - freakin' hysterical.

These guys are one-in-the same. It's the same person.

Bye moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back