Morning!

TronkLeone909

Newbie member
Hi All,

Thank you for having me! I am in the UK based side of AWP managing and I'm after MFME v20.1, cannot find it anywhere! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It would be greatly appreciated!

T

Hi All,

Thank you for having me! I am in the UK based side of AWP managing and I'm after MFME v20.1, cannot find it anywhere! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It would be greatly appreciated!
Try this reprobate:

@ChopleyIOM as he's pretty much into the emulator scene. :)

Cheers for the heads-up dunover, @TronkLeone909 - the emulator is available from Desert Island Fruits which you can find here -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You'll need to sign up and get your account approved, and thereafter you'll have limited access to downloads, MFME V20 is available in the downloads section of the site. It'll try and auto-update itself to V20.1 when you launch it, this won't work. Very sadly the emulator's author passed away in 2020 so the updater routine can't be changed (it was a closed source project), if you ask out on the forums over at DIF, a member will be able to help you get updated to V20.1 which is required for many new layout releases.

If you're not aware, I have a YT channel that covers loads of stuff in the world of fruit machine emulation, link is in my sig.

Cheers for the heads-up dunover, @TronkLeone909 - the emulator is available from Desert Island Fruits which you can find here -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You'll need to sign up and get your account approved, and thereafter you'll have limited access to downloads, MFME V20 is available in the downloads section of the site. It'll try and auto-update itself to V20.1 when you launch it, this won't work. Very sadly the emulator's author passed away in 2020 so the updater routine can't be changed (it was a closed source project), if you ask out on the forums over at DIF, a member will be able to help you get updated to V20.1 which is required for many new layout releases.

If you're not aware, I have a YT channel that covers loads of stuff in the world of fruit machine emulation, link is in my sig.
Thank you very much! I've signed up awaiting approval so I'll DL once I can!
I have heard/read a lot about wizard, it sounds like he was a lovely guy who couldn't do enough for everyone. Ah sweet, I'll check them out! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back