Montezuma Megaways Bad As Rhino

slot_zombie

Meister Member
What a disappointment.

The problem with having a 30x bonus guarantee... Is that it can't afford to trigger the bonus.

Worst megaways base game I've seen, micro win after micro win, honestly feels like winning just to see 2 scatters or achieve 5x.

Usual SG clunkiness and unskippable win count ups present and correct.

Feels like another massive missed opportunity. Utterly, mind numbingly dull stuff. Put 2000 spins through it never to return. No bonus.

Well, that's what you call 'Mission Accomplished' for the 'developers' of such inbred tripe. Get enough punters to throw away x amount on said game chasing that 'potential' that's never to be realized under the mire of Megaways wank, before shutting up shop and bastardizing another game!

Welcome to the future of slotting

What a disappointment.

The problem with having a 30x bonus guarantee... Is that it can't afford to trigger the bonus.

Worst megaways base game I've seen, micro win after micro win, honestly feels like winning just to see 2 scatters or achieve 5x.

Usual SG clunkiness and unskippable win count ups present and correct.

Feels like another massive missed opportunity. Utterly, mind numbingly dull stuff. Put 2000 spins through it never to return. No bonus.
I am glad someone else thought exactly the same as myself. I posted pretty much the same to @Kroffe on the Bonanza thread.

I am glad someone else thought exactly the same as myself. I posted pretty much the same to @Kroffe on the Bonanza thread.

Had a different experience when i tried with fun-money earlier.
3 bonuses in id say about 300-400 spins.
No amazing ones tho. 70x, 105x & 160x.

But i will take your negativity into consideration.
But then again, i hear you are pretty negative towards Doa aswell, so im not sure i can trust your opinion.
:p

Had a different experience when i tried with fun-money earlier.
3 bonuses in id say about 300-400 spins.
No amazing ones tho. 70x, 105x & 160x.

But i will take your negativity into consideration.
But then again, i hear you are pretty negative towards Doa aswell, so im not sure i can trust your opinion.
:p
I find negativity the best approach. That way I am never disappointed.

Played it a bit yesterday and it was bonus happy for me. Had about 4 of them within 100 spins and all of them paid over bonus guarantee.

Must have been the release day kindness of the slot. Probably will revert to type from today onwards lol

Played it a bit yesterday and it was bonus happy for me. Had about 4 of them within 100 spins and all of them paid over bonus guarantee.

Must have been the release day kindness of the slot. Probably will revert to type from today onwards lol
Rhino played loosely for me the first week of release but since then I give it the odd try and it’s lifeless.

I played Montezuma Meagreways and the Rapist both in my next video. I can confirm they are as utterly shite as each other.
They could have been so much better. Imagine Btg somehow doing an amalgamation of Rhino and Bonanza. That would be interesting even if speed of play was the only improvement it would do.

Don't like the Montezuma megaways one bit, terrible game.
Love the original Monty though, had 2.1k profit off it last night, and I'm a fan of the original Raging Rhino too. I know lots of folk aren't and admittly it can be dire a lot of the time, especially the bonuses, but when it's in the mood it can pay hugely, it's the game I achieved my biggest ever slot win to date on, so I'll always have a soft spot for it.

If it treats me anyway that
It’s impossible for SG to release a smooth running decent online slot.

Even clones of their land based games are a juddering wreck.

Awful company who have stitched up many land based customers with some disgraceful tweaks to their AWP compensated games.

Hopefully if they keep releasing shite like this they will vanish for good.
imagine if they brought jackpot party online that games got to be the most shittiest buggiest game in the whole arcade

What a bitter, bitter disappointment. Is this the same studio that utterly ruined the Raging Rhino Megaways game? It must be... they haven't learnt clearly.

Am i the only one that think its kind of fun? haha
Oh well, More Monty for me!

Edit: I think Rhino megaways is quite alright aswell.
Maybe thats why i dont mind this one.

Rhino feels both too slow and too fast at the same time, Monte is a little better but still feels a bit sluggish on the reactions while it's still banging the reels in.
I've had a couple of decent wins on Rhino so can't complain in that department tho.

Rhino feels both too slow and too fast at the same time, Monte is a little better but still feels a bit sluggish on the reactions while it's still banging the reels in.
I've had a couple of decent wins on Rhino so can't complain in that department tho.

Yeah, i have also had some decent hits on Rhino.

Playing Creature from the black lagoon at the moment, trying to slay the fish-man.
Its not easy.
:D

But the whole point of Monty was getting locked in for X spins at a multiplier and the retrigger. I can't help feeling that this game would have been better with a different skin... it has nothing the original game had other than the gfx

A few days in and no screenshots of big wins anywhere that I have seen.

Im just keeping them a secret, so nobody else takes all my wins.
Because i hear thats how slots work. =)

Ive had a couple 50-100x hits.
Big bonuses seems rare.

Ive landed the bonus pretty quickly tho, so thats a plus i guess.
Ill try a couple more times before abandoning it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back