Monte Carlo Hotel On Fire !!

RobWin

closed account
Just saw on the news where the Monte Carlo Hotel is on fire and burning in Las Vegas....:eek:

Looks like part of the roof has burnt off...Their showing it on the news right now...2:30pm eastern time

Three hotels are evacuating...they said it's a three alarm fire...

Four workers are trapped on the roof...

Already burned thru a couple of floors...

Ah crap! Doesn't look like any rooms are engaged yet. yip top four floors.

They just fluffed it up too, I think.

Geez, just look at the facade melting down the sides, the whole thing could melt:eek2:

Well there goes 3,000 rooms, not to worry, 50,000 more to be added this year anyway... and right next to the city center development.

With over 3,000 rooms in the Monte Carlo Hotel it looks like they will be scrambling to relocate everyone that was already checked in and the ones that are still on the jets traveling to get there for the weekend....:eek2:

Geez, just look at the facade melting down the sides, the whole thing could melt:eek2:

Well there goes 3,000 rooms, not to worry, 50,000 more to be added this year anyway... and right next to the city center development.

Looks like already several $ millions in damage...not good...

If you go to comcast homepage they have live video

:sob::sob: That is my favorite hotel in Vegas......I hope they get it under control and fix everything. I really love that place

Well... there goes the sorely needed remodel for Tunica GoldStrike... up in smoke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back