New Slot Announcement Monkey King Yggdrasil

its paytables really dont inspire much confidence, but even if i usually stay away from yggdrasil slots, ill make an exception this time around and give it a shot. in free mode. maybe :(

Stay away from Ygdrassil,that is all I can say.
Serious bad stuff happens to your bankroll when playing any of their slots.

Nearly impossible to gain profit on their slots.
And when behind don't expect a big win to make up for your losses soon. :cool:;)

It is MGS and I'm pretty certain it has more potential than the low variance offering in the video above....low variance suffering in fact :D

I've been playing the new Monkey King for the past two days at Vera&John and I'd have to disagree. It's definitely not low variance in my experience so far. Now I have have not played it a huge amount to form a better picture but I can see decent potential in the free spins bonus (500-1000xbet). Already managed a little over 100xbet bonus and it was with only a few sticky wilds. Of course the slot actually paying it's potential out is a whole another deal - just have to wait and see.

Other than that it's very well done. I like the look, music and how it plays. The monkey king jumping down to help the player is a cool feature during the base game and can be exciting (give me that damned third scatter!). The base game seems to be really dry most of the time which was a surprise for me at least. Getting those wilds to land on both 2nd and 4th reel doesn't seem that easy at all. So far I've only managed to get them once at the same time - they stuck around for quite some time to give me a nice balance boost.

So at least I'll be trying this slot out for quite some time yet. IMO Yggdrasil has gotten it right with many of it's slots of late. Golden Fish Tank, Vikings go Wild and Seasons. All very enjoyable with decent potential and now Monkey King. Becoming one of my go to providers really.

I've been playing the new Monkey King for the past two days at Vera&John and I'd have to disagree. It's definitely not low variance in my experience so far. Now I have have not played it a huge amount to form a better picture but I can see decent potential in the free spins bonus (500-1000xbet). Already managed a little over 100xbet bonus and it was with only a few sticky wilds. Of course the slot actually paying it's potential out is a whole another deal - just have to wait and see.

Other than that it's very well done. I like the look, music and how it plays. The monkey king jumping down to help the player is a cool feature during the base game and can be exciting (give me that damned third scatter!). The base game seems to be really dry most of the time which was a surprise for me at least. Getting those wilds to land on both 2nd and 4th reel doesn't seem that easy at all. So far I've only managed to get them once at the same time - they stuck around for quite some time to give me a nice balance boost.

So at least I'll be trying this slot out for quite some time yet. IMO Yggdrasil has gotten it right with many of it's slots of late. Golden Fish Tank, Vikings go Wild and Seasons. All very enjoyable with decent potential and now Monkey King. Becoming one of my go to providers really.

Haven't played it yet was just going by the returns on the video and assumed it was one of those "wilds never land on all the reels type games" Ok 500-1000x bet maybe medium variance then. Seasons seemed decent as I got a +100x bonus the very first time I played it.

Looks interesting but I've been burned by Yggdrasil or Rigdrasil. I'll watch Kim play it first on his Twitch stream as he loves Yggdrasil slots. They are nice slots but difficult to win anything substantial on and there's way too many teases of free spins.

Had a go at this with play money, not too bad of a game. Base game has pretty good returns, feels like it's pretty easy to keep the wilds on the screen.

It's like a 243-ways Lucky Angler, but with more features. Not too shabby. :D

Typical Ygdrassil game. No free spins and payouts were extremely low. Probably has potential but made many spins with only one win being above bet (by about 10 cents). Not touching this one anymore!

Latest feature-packed game brings Chinese folklore hero to life​

Press Release:

Yggdrasil Gaming’s new game Monkey King promises to bring plenty of good fortune to players with the chance of free spins, unlimited winning streaks from sticky wilds and even a visit from the mythical monkey himself.

The low-to-medium variance slot is set on an isolated mountain temple where players spin to try to find ancient treasures while following the adventures of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King from 16th century Chinese novel Journey to the West.

The game’s Monkey King feature is presented in stunning 3D animation and is activated with generous frequency, on average once every 11 spins.

When the Monkey King enters the screen he influences the game to the player’s advantage – increasing the chance to win big. Monkey King also includes a host of other features including sticky wilds and count down wilds.
And players are given the choice of three different free spin modes, all with different rules: do you want a number of guaranteed wilds or a bigger chance to land them on the reels?
Meanwhile a treasure chest symbol can reward players with pay-outs of up to 1,000 coins or further free spins.

Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO at Yggdrasil Gaming, said:

Our new game Monkey King is based on an enduring legend in Chinese folklore and is one of our most feature-packed games ever.

We add something new and unique to all of our slots, and this time our players have a chance to win big following a visit from the Monkey King.

The game looks absolutely fantastic and is set to become one of the biggest games of the year. We are excited to see it played across the many operators who have turned to Yggdrasil for the best slots content in the industry.

I'll play it again

Though in a little over an hour, I only managed one set of free spins for 50x, so it is not really forthcoming
with free spins, but what made the session worthwhile was that in basic mode I managed to get 5 wilds....
that just kept paying and paying to the tune of 450x.It is easy to see how it can be very brutal though...
I'd say try it when you have a confirmed winning streak going.

I tried it. Took 947 spins for free spins.

I ended up down a small chunk.

Really hate how this providers free spins are so impossible to get lol. MG or ygg for freespin occurence? Hmmmm

WoW I am surprised people actually like Rigdrassil... ;)
Maybe you have completely different experiences with their slots but I have never ever come out with profit on any of their slots.
And I gave them a serious and fair chance.

Seasons might be the worst of all actually.

At LeoVegas I was 1600 Euro up in a session a few weeks ago and decided to give Seasons a go at €2.00 per spin.
In less than half an hour it burned nearly 500 Euro with a max hit of 6x bet.
No free spins triggered (something that is known at Rigdrassil slots),must be something like 1/750 spins or so.

Luckely I didn't blow my fuse on the slot and quit.
Still cashed out a nice 1100 Euro profit but Ygdrassil stripped me of some serious coin.

Went back a few times after on lower bets and still it is not paying whatsoever.
Had the FS twice and both times the USELESS owl which pays nothing at all really.

As said before,their slots look graphicly stunning,nice sound/music put I wonder what the set RTP on these slots is.
I bet it is nothing more than 92-93% max.

Atrocious payouts.

this slot.. yggdrasil... holy fuck...

just got 60 free spins from verajohn and i got 58 dead spins. won whooping 0,74e with 60 spins....

I saw a guy on Twitch own this slot. He had 1300x worth of hits from the Wilds and another 300-400x win. If you can grt a lot of sticky Wilds, this machine can pay. With my luck, it probably won't.

Looks really cool but the most catchy thing (for me at least) are the chance to choose the free spin mode. Gives you a feeling that your choice can alter the tide of your luck
:p

What were you thinking yggdrasil.. make game where you need to get 3 scatters to get feature and game has only one scatter ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back