Mobile Poker Rooms

I alsio played poker at my mobile phone. I've tried playing Bwin, Cake Poker and RedKings but I really love playing Poker mania. Poker mania is availabe in any s40, s60 and s80 platform

I just heard news that Full Tilt has released a beta version of a mobile rush poker app :D I still have to check all my emails to find out if I got an invitation to it. Has anyone received their email yet?

Just found out the email was only sent to Black Card members..

Last edited:
SwitchPoker.com is the first real-money poker app for the iPhone and iPad. It's browser-based, not an actual app.

The Full Tilt beta can be used from browsers as well, but it uses Flash so the only mobile phones that can use it are state-of-the-art Android ones and it will never work on mobile Apple products. I can't believe they used Flash: it's dying and Full Tilt just removed it from their downloaded poker app.

I just wrote about switch poker the other day. I think it has some big potential since it can reach a bigger audience than any other versions at this time. And Apple cannot stop people from using it since it isn't a download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back