Logo
external image

Mister Winner Casino

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pcr069
  • id67799
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1902
  • Replies 2
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Location
Liverpool
Hi

I have just joined here to see if anyone has used Mister Winner Casino.

I simply can't get in touch with them - emails won't send to the main adresses and the one account manager I have has replies from has gone quiet.

Live chat is busy for hours and can't get through

I am trying to withdraw but has been pending for weeks.

any help would be great

thanks

Paul
 
I had not heard of them until today. I can see they are licensed in Curacao and appear to have Betsoft software (which allows US and French players) as far as I am aware.

My guess is that if they are not responding to you then there is something not right. Is your withdrawal significant?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top