New Slot Announcement Millionaire Mystery Box new from Big Time Gaming

I think this one is their worst since Muff Diver,sorry Holy Diver. I love Opal Fruits but apart from that their best more recent release was Extra Chilli,in my view. It seems to me that releasing slots more regularly is resulting in a lot more bad than good.

I tried it one day last week (no bonus or much of anything really), tried it again early this week and had 4 bonus's, first gave me just over 50x, the second was a 4 scatter trigger with more spins and paid about 10x .. the last couple paid similar.

May give it more of a try at a later date, but not great impression so far.

Decided to give this another go last night ..

Over the space of around 1.5 hours , I spun 1275 spins. I got my first free spins in the first 10 spins, paid less than 20x. I then played as I say, for the best part of 2 hours when it finally dropped in and gave me 55x. I did a dozen more spins for luck ( :laugh: ) then stopped. So it basically took over 1200 spins to drop 3 scatters again. How I lasted that long I'll never know. Base game dropped a couple of 20 and 30x wins, but that was the height of it.

Not touching this again unless I have a large balance and can throw away a few dozen spins for the sake of it. Lol

Bumping an old thread.

Just want to clarify something.

Ages since i played this slot and not a slot i would play as it is garbage. Anyway just noticed it at PP on demo as was bored so thought i would try a few spins on demo till got a feature just to remind me why i hate it lol.

Anyway here is the query. I am sure when it was released you could only get 1 box on reels 2,3,4. But trying it now i am seeing more than 1 box land on those reels some spins. For instance last spin i got 5 boxes on screen at once and they all opened as same symbol and prize paid what it should 4x the winning symbol.

So am i imaging it and it could always give more than 1 box per reel or has the game been changed a lot since i last played it. in this screenshot the 5 queens in middle 3 rows were all boxes.

1606685448695.png

Bumping an old thread.

Just want to clarify something.

Ages since i played this slot and not a slot i would play as it is garbage. Anyway just noticed it at PP on demo as was bored so thought i would try a few spins on demo till got a feature just to remind me why i hate it lol.

Anyway here is the query. I am sure when it was released you could only get 1 box on reels 2,3,4. But trying it now i am seeing more than 1 box land on those reels some spins. For instance last spin i got 5 boxes on screen at once and they all opened as same symbol and prize paid what it should 4x the winning symbol.

So am i imaging it and it could always give more than 1 box per reel or has the game been changed a lot since i last played it. in this screenshot the 5 queens in middle 3 rows were all boxes.

View attachment 145836
I also remember it being one box per reel.
Did not play it much tho, so its possible i could have missed it.

This is one of my go to low roll recovery games t.b.h....it works good for me, and aside from saving my ass countless times, it also gave me a few insta cash-outs on occasion )

Can understand why one could hate it, but that gfoes for all high variance games, to be fair ^.^
That said, to each their own!

@paul7388 that is indeed odd, i am 100% sure in millions of spins i never seen that, and because it wasn't possible before. At least to my knowledge. Maybe PP have a gimped game, or, it was indeed updated?

Pretty cool though, as that would increase the max win potential, if im not mistaken.

This is one of my go to low roll recovery games t.b.h....it works good for me, and aside from saving my ass countless times, it also gave me a few insta cash-outs on occasion )

Can understand why one could hate it, but that gfoes for all high variance games, to be fair ^.^
That said, to each their own!

@paul7388 that is indeed odd, i am 100% sure in millions of spins i never seen that, and because it wasn't possible before. At least to my knowledge. Maybe PP have a gimped game, or, it was indeed updated?

Pretty cool though, as that would increase the max win potential, if im not mistaken.

Thanks i was pretty sure i was right.

Guessing somethings up with PP version as it is giving more than one box regular. Might just be some sort of graphical glitch and showing a box instead of the symbol. But definitely pays what it should when boxes open.

Not too bothered as will not be playing it just wanted to check i was right :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back