New Slot Announcement Millionaire Mystery Box new from Big Time Gaming

The BTG rep has done his plug, he’s now off to paint chipmonkz nails and do nickslots eyebrows. In other words don’t hold your breath for a reply

=)
Slot started chewing the balance.
Left at €80
Will maybe give it a go when it gets released on all sites.

They need to fix all the glitches tho.
You have to be able to trust what you see on the screen when playing slots.

Looking at the demo video... 270x to trigger 3 features. 20x... and 60x being the best. What a joke.

It's basically a buy feature covertly built into the payable.

Ah well... the slot lacks any sort of appeal to be honest..

Nate

Gotta love how they rely on the old 'because graphical glitches' routine.

"Game look like it paid 5000x? Worry not little one, it was merely a graphical glitch. The server is still a-functionin' properly and has updated your balance accordingly! As shown by the 13x added on!

Remember: Graphical glitch, bitch!"

Looking at the demo video... 270x to trigger 3 features. 20x... and 60x being the best. What a joke.

It's basically a buy feature covertly built into the payable.
Just waiting for me and you to be taken on the payroll as marketing managers
Ah well... the slot lacks any sort of appeal to be honest..

Nate
Just awaiting the call from BTG to inform me and you we are now marketing managers for them.

Just awaiting the call from BTG to inform me and you we are now marketing managers for them.

If you ever visit the BTG offices you'll see Nates picture hanging proudly on the marble halls, with the words emblazoned under, 'Employee of the Year - flogging Tesla's to mugs since 2019'

@Kroffe
Thanks for pointing this out, we've isolated the issue and released a patch, it was a graphical issue that has not affected the pays and plays of the game, the game was not updating the ladder from a Mysterbox scatter, however, the game was still performing correctly beneath the graphical glitch. All our games go through rigorous testing but unfortunately, this particular issue slipped through the net, although it not a particularly rare occurrence in the game it was overlooked.
The patch is now with our partners for deployment. Apologies and once again thanks for raising this issue with us directly.

@Kroffe
Thanks for pointing this out, we've isolated the issue and released a patch, it was a graphical issue that has not affected the pays and plays of the game, the game was not updating the ladder from a Mysterbox scatter, however, the game was still performing correctly beneath the graphical glitch. All our games go through rigorous testing but unfortunately, this particular issue slipped through the net, although it not a particularly rare occurrence in the game it was overlooked.
The patch is now with our partners for deployment. Apologies and once again thanks for raising this issue with us directly.

I also noticed there was a disturbing lack of waterwheels in&around the slot.
Is this something that will be fixed with the patch aswell?

Oh Christ this means another 1hr Chop video to explain that!! Of course 30 mins will be spent on the intro before he even presses the spin button!!

Then while he’s slagging the game off he’ll somehow hit something stupid vow he won’t be playing the game again and then feature it in his next few play through slot vids!!!

Oh Christ this means another 1hr Chop video to explain that!! Of course 30 mins will be spent on the intro before he even presses the spin button!!

Then while he’s slagging the game off he’ll somehow hit something stupid vow he won’t be playing the game again and then feature it in his next few play through slot vids!!!

Oh you hit the nail on the head alright!
Just makes my blood boil when i sit there voluntarily watching his videos.
If only i could come up with some way to not watch them.
But i dont think thats possible, the technology just isnt there yet, we must watch them.

Oh you hit the nail on the head alright!
Just makes my blood boil when i sit there voluntarily watching his videos.
If only i could come up with some way to not watch them.
But i dont think thats possible, the technology just isnt there yet, we must watch them.

Shush! Don't give away the secret 5000x stake formula!

Another BTG game I won't be playing. All their games have robbed me blind for in excess of 8 months with the exception of Bonanza that hasn't given a decent bonus in 18 months :eek:

They're not called Big Time Gobbling for nothing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back