Logo
external image

Miles- Slot Madness

  • Thread starter Thread starter MilesSM
  • id37595
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1160
  • Replies 3

MilesSM

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Location
SA
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but if it is not I would appreciate the Admin notifying me or even moving the post to the correct place..

I wanted to just Say hi to all of you and to give you my contact details should you have any issues with SlotMadness Casino.

We value your feedback and I am making myself available for you to deal with any issues you may have with us..Feel free to contact me..


Affiliate Manager | Gaming Earners (SlotMadness)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skype: miles.sax1
MSN: [email protected]
 
Hello Miles

Hey Miles,

Was wondering if you were around these forums. You have been more than patient and helpful with the problems I have had with my account at Gaming Earners. Responded in less than 15 minutes in most cases. :thumbsup:

Cheers Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top