dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This is a good slot actually. Theoretical 10,100x bet so HV players may appreciate it.

Perhaps they should rename it @ChopleyIOM 'Chopley Spawn Touch' or 'dunover dung touch' lol

I do like it, from my half hour spent on it. :thumbsup:

Is it not just a copy of that Napoleon game?
There are similarities yes, but it's a little gentler in volatility with the Wilds being only 2-high here, although as people have said it can in the respins offer 3-rows of Wilds. It would be impossible to hit a full screen of them as say you did fluke 2 rows landing on all 5 reels, the third row would be providing winning non-Wild symbols which would stick and therefore prevent them respinning in.

Maybe not a full screen of wilds but you probably could get one or two full reels of wild. Would really depend on what you get on the first two reels.

Last edited:
Yeah looks like a great game but a bit disappointing that napoleon has pretty much the exact same features (multiplying wilds + hold n respin). Or am I missing something?

Thunderkick can shove their slots up their bunghole. But good for who the people who like their abysmal creations.
After the debacle with Carnival Queen and previously with Rocket Fellas, The Rift and Shit Warp this provider does not interest me one bit.
Only slot I liked kinda was Pink Elefants.

I thought Carnival Queen was cool on paper and the music was sweet but yeah something didnt line up for me math wise, always felt hard to turn a profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back