Microgaming slots... weird wins

dvsax

Non-Gambler
I often wonder how sometimes when I am playing the Megaspin High 5, I hit 2 wilds and a red 7 sometimes a few spins after each other. I bet on 9 at a time at 10 cents for 2.70 a spin total. When these things hit I get $450. I got it twice within 5 minutes of each other. Also I got all 3 wilds for $1500 twice in the same day. HOW on earth can this stuff happen so often, seemingly so easy? Are the games random really or what? I've been hitting j-pots on megaspin for years.

I often wonder how sometimes when I am playing the Megaspin High 5, I hit 2 wilds and a red 7 sometimes a few spins after each other. I bet on 9 at a time at 10 cents for 2.70 a spin total. When these things hit I get $450. I got it twice within 5 minutes of each other. Also I got all 3 wilds for $1500 twice in the same day. HOW on earth can this stuff happen so often, seemingly so easy? Are the games random really or what? I've been hitting j-pots on megaspin for years.

This seems well within expectations for randomness. You CAN get two very low probability events close to each other in a random sequence.

It is when you get TEN in a day that you need to start thinking that something isn't quite right.

Where the player is GAINING from such events, rest assured the OPERATOR will be the first to raise concerns with MGS.

Remember also that these 3 reel "classic" slots use WEIGHTED reels, where each stop does NOT have equal probability of occurrence.

:notworthy

screen shots please :notworthy

I can only say, jeez, I wish I had your 'problem' :p

I sometimes play the single version of the classic 3-reels, High-5, Jungle 7's or Couch Potatoe, but never got anything big so far.

I always visit the mega spins but havent been that lucky although they do give me a boost i see you are playing dimes ill have to try that next time :notworthy

I don't see a problem. The Jackpot on "What a Hoot" and the clone "Carnaval" are FAR more frequent than on other video slots like Thunderstruck. I have had the jackpot from Carnaval TWICE in a relatively short period, and my famous collage of 9 sets of "5 Rams" on Thunderstruck nearly all hit within a period of 2-3 months, and I have seen NONE since.

Megaspin is cool, with the new lobby you can open 5 megaspins at the same time, thats 5 times 9 games is 45 games at the same time!

Nice for making bonus playthrough requierments, 5 minutes and you're there (ore broke) :D

But congrats on the wins, guess you were just very lucky, as I cannot imagine these games pay over 100%.
Better beware for the losing streak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back