Microgaming Server Bug?

cerdikola

Low Roller
I've recently installed 32Red and AllSlots and everytime I open any of the clients I'm not able to play because my screen shows this error:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Also a popup opens trying to load this URL:

Old / Expired Link

But it shows the same error.

I contacted 32Red live chat support and they suggested that the error is on my side. The error says it is a server-side error and I've looked for this error in search engines and it really seems to be a server error and not client side.

Reinstalled flash, installed latest IE (8), enabled all cookies, AV off, ... Any suggestion?

It is a programming error.

The client is failing to recognise the LATEST Flash update, and is interpreting this as meaning you don't have Flash installed at all.

The SERVER also has an error in that when the client returns this error, the server cannot deal with it, and thus "crashes" with a server side error.

Microgaming have had this problem BEFORE.

One solution might be to use an EARLIER version of Flash, which was a solution last time around.

Another might be to completely uninstall Flash, and reinstall from scratch, rather than use the update function.

A thorough clean-up after uninstalling everything, but before reinstalling it, could well be useful. Such problems can also be caused by "crap" left behind by programmes that regularly update themselves.

I have not had this error yet, but maybe I will soon, in which case I can investigate more thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back