Microgaming Megaways are on the way

helafast

Spinning in the Great White North
mm1
Looks like Microgaming has joined the fun. A bit late but as a Canadian I'm happy to see another provider with megaways since we cannot play BTG/Blueprint/SG which occupy the majority of the megaways titles.

Looks like they will launch their first megaways game in January.

Microgaming will work alongside its network of independent game studios to integrate Megaways™ into suitable new titles set for its platform. First up for the Megaways™ treatment is Shamrock Holmes, which is earmarked for network-wide release in January.

BTG launched Megaways™ in 2016 with the goal of ramping up player engagement in slots through a dynamic, fast-paced gaming experience. The random reel modifier system enables any given spin to produce an ever-changing number of symbols across the reels, allowing players to experience a totally different game each time with hundreds of thousands of possible ways to win.

I'll...try them.
For me, the novelty has long worn off, I'll punt the odd MW like Dog House for instance
But the mechanic has become so very long in the tooth.

BTG made their beds, laying with OLG, I barely much give a toss any more - they dont care about our market, wont much fuss theirs

Megaways are pretty boring. Problem is most of the games were probably started developing during the hype 2-3 years ago and after tests and approval are only coming on the market now in their droves.

I’ve played them less and less. The RTP isn’t there. It may tell you it is, but with my 20p/40p stakes the session time isn’t there. You can easily go 4-500 spins between bonuses- and that’s consistent to ALL MW games.

and cluster pays? Get the flying Outta here.

Yeah too much of the RTP goes to the same place. It needs to be spread out better. I might keep playing if I got a few decent wins every now and again.

*sighs* And if you dont like megaways? the netent ones are all shite.

The only reason you say that is because you didn't get 117,649 Megaways. You're as jelly as jellyshots. Netent has amazing wins. Very big. And how can some of you claim "old". In the UK? Where fruit slots are the norm. If anything, Megaways is the Iron Brew!! among a pile of shite in the aisles of Costco.

The only reason you say that is because you didn't get 117,649 Megaways. You're as jelly as jellyshots. Netent has amazing wins. Very big. And how can some of you claim "old". In the UK? Where fruit slots are the norm. If anything, Megaways is the Iron Brew!! among a pile of shite in the aisles of Costco.

The problem with megaways games in my opinion is 1, they are all mostly the same 2, its near impossible to trigger bonus rounds on most of them and 3, all have the insane variance of reactoonz - every game is now reactoonz. The only one I will play is white rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back