MGS sterling sliver 3D slot machine Review !!

jcklrx

Dormant account
Hello

ME again ;)

So i wanted to know everybody elses review for the new 3d slot.

My review as follows

A) the operator needs to supply the glasses which funny enough is the old red and blue plastic covers ( like where the F... do you even find those these days if the operator decides he doesn't want to supply the glasses )

B) the 3D looks cool i guess but after 5 minutes your eyes feel like bursting and it look slike you have just smoked a heavy joint!!!

c) the interactivity of the machine , the features ,colors ect.. all look crap

Result We still far from a auwsome 3D slot machine but nice effort from MGS at least not like other operators advertising 3D slots and then its not !!!

I played it a little and couldn't win anything so the 3D aspect of the game while it was doing nothing was a little ho-hum. I was thinking if you hit something big where a bunch of coins start bursting out it would be cool, but alas, I didn't get anything like that.

But then I forgot to take my glasses off, some of the other games actually look kinda interesting with 3D glasses too. They don't look 3D, but they look different! :oops:

The 3d works quite well, much better than I was expecting, but couldnt play for long before my eyes were hurting.

I played it a little and couldn't win anything so the 3D aspect of the game while it was doing nothing was a little ho-hum. I was thinking if you hit something big where a bunch of coins start bursting out it would be cool, but alas, I didn't get anything like that.

But then I forgot to take my glasses off, some of the other games actually look kinda interesting with 3D glasses too. They don't look 3D, but they look different! :oops:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I tried it, never won any more than bet x 1 in Lord knows how many spins. Almost as though the 3D was designed to take your mind off your ever-depleting balance ;)

Load of nonsense for me. :puke:

So, you mean that the 3D glasses make the regular slots more interesting? That is probably to divert your attention to the fact that you are losing your shirt? :eek:

I tried it, never won any more than bet x 1 in Lord knows how many spins. Almost as though the 3D was designed to take your mind off your ever-depleting balance ;) :puke:

I miss being able to play at MG any more. The USA version just wasn't enough. But, reading your experience it seems I can relax. It is no good to have a "pretty" slot game if you do not get to win!! :rolleyes:

I had some good hits on it with the 2-10x multiplying wild actually but I agree it did my eyes in after 10/15 mins. I do like the concept though.

Yes it's a novelty at the mo but I think when dual-screen 3D monitors become affordable and the "norm" and glasses are no longer needed then they will come into their own.

AGAINST DRUGS

Well,i am against drugs and this HIGH feeling i am getting from this 3D slot...is cheeper :p

I guess i was never so happy to lose :what:

It's an interesting gimmick

I don't really think we need 3D slots (as in 3-dimensional not the brand) but this is a nice gimmick and a good marketing tool.

In fact a lot of the better looking slots out there with cartoon-like graphics and big intro movies just get in the way and unfortunately it sometimes appears that the developers spend so much time on the graphics the gameplay is an afterthought.

Some of my favourite slots to play (usually from Net Ent and MG) are graphically quite average.

If I want a cartoon I'll watch The Simpsons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back