MG new slots released in March

plasticnote

Today, I tried MG new slots at Red Flush. Overall, not too bad.

IMO the party slots has the highest variance. 5 scatters pay 750x bets. It well could replace the TS1 to be my new favorite 9 liner.

The gold eagle slots gave me a feeling of alaska fishing. And the aisan lady slots feels like dragon lady.

Still the best one is reel retro slots. This time, the $ symbol is wild therefore the respins become more exciting. (only if you like using respin)

However, the newly released slots have one big shortcome, music is not as good as last release.

I only played about 2 hours so maybe I was wrong about the gold eagle slots. I did get 2 free spin features, one is 30 freespins, another is 25. The payout is not very good. Hope this one has big potential.

Cheers

Eagles Wings feels a bit like Tigers Eye to me... with less lines. Im sure the hit potential is big with stacked wilds and a 3x Multiplier in the FS. Biggest I managed was about Bet x 60.

Retro Reels - Never been my favourite slot. Its ok :)

Nate

Eagles Wings feels a bit like Tigers Eye to me... with less lines. Im sure the hit potential is big with stacked wilds and a 3x Multiplier in the FS. Biggest I managed was about Bet x 60.

Retro Reels - Never been my favourite slot. Its ok :)

Nate

Eagles Wings is not 243 lines, so it is very hard to hit something good.

Nate you sould try playing reel retro some time. I know you are against respin, but it is very exciting. Sometimes it can throw you a big win.

I just think, if we could do 15 $ a spin on normal slots like Lord of Ring, TS2. why could we just bet 2 $ and use repsin often? Anyway, the RTP are

the same on MG slots.

Eagles Wings is not 243 lines, so it is very hard to hit something good.

Nate you sould try playing reel retro some time. I know you are against respin, but it is very exciting. Sometimes it can throw you a big win.

I just think, if we could do 15 $ a spin on normal slots like Lord of Ring, TS2. why could we just bet 2 $ and use repsin often? Anyway, the RTP are

the same on MG slots.

I played ~700 spins on Eagle Wings in 2 sesions.. In boths sesions free spins come after 150 spins. Very bad pay during the free spins..50 spins (25X2) paid ~7$..and in other 3 free spins sesions I manage to win maximum 10$. No decent winnings for me...

Asian Beauty was fine for me..Hit 5 or 6 times (not remember exactly) random bonus in about 100 spins. Hit 1 time free spins..paid very bad..2$.

I had a few spins on Eagles Eye got 30 fs which retriggered 1 time. Paid around 60xs my bet but was low rolling. Thought I would have got more with 60 fs but not many stacked wilds showing ;) Rest of the new games seem pretty standard to me. Aint it time MG released a few more Cinematic slots ?

Played Part Island..200 spins and free spins come finnaly..what a bad joke ..paid less than 1$ for 0.36$ bet..

Today, I tried MG new slots at Red Flush. Overall, not too bad.

IMO the party slots has the highest variance. 5 scatters pay 750x bets. It well could replace the TS1 to be my new favorite 9 liner.

The gold eagle slots gave me a feeling of alaska fishing. And the aisan lady slots feels like dragon lady.

Still the best one is reel retro slots. This time, the $ symbol is wild therefore the respins become more exciting. (only if you like using respin)

However, the newly released slots have one big shortcome, music is not as good as last release.

I only played about 2 hours so maybe I was wrong about the gold eagle slots. I did get 2 free spin features, one is 30 freespins, another is 25. The payout is not very good. Hope this one has big potential.

Cheers

Sorry my bad, made a mistake 5 scatters pay 600x bets...:oops:

So is everyone thinking this time the new games released are worse than last release?

For me, musics of these slots are not very sound, I think the gold wing slots should be 243 liners, it will feel much better.

eagleswings.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back