MG balance updating

quber

Has anyone noticed that when you press spin on an MG slot, if you put your cursor over the credits window the bubble that pops up has the updated balance before the reels stop spinning, so you can see if have a win while the reels are still going. This is getting very annoying as I don't want to do it but i can't stop :mad:

Quber

Yep, we posted about that last month. It is annoying and just another addiction to kick:D

I have also noticed that yesterday, and wanted to post, but found this thread.
I agree. Although from technical point of view it doesn't matter when the sw updates the balance, from the player's point of view it would be much better, if the update would only take place when all wheel animations are finished.

Oddly enough

Oddly enough, I sometimes have the opposite problem, the bubble balances do not update even after several spins. Once, it did not update when I logged off and logged back on later that day - still had yesterday's data in the bubble.

Oddly enough, I sometimes have the opposite problem, the bubble balances do not update even after several spins. Once, it did not update when I logged off and logged back on later that day - still had yesterday's data in the bubble.

I have had this problem too....
But as long as my balance is in tact I am good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back