Messi vs Ronaldo

Messi Vs Ronaldo ?

• Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably two of the greatest soccer players of our generation !!!
Who is the greatest ? and Why?

Has to be Lionel Messi - A Cut above CR7 in my personal opinion. One of THE BEST players I have seen...

CR7 is good, Messi is better.

Nate

Messi ain't a patch on Maradona though :)

I prefer Ronaldo as he is more all-round qualities.

I would love to see Ronaldo at Barcelona - that would be frightening.

If you put Messi in a less capable side (i.e. Argentina), he doesn't perform as well.

Ronaldo! The best.

I would love to see Ronaldo at Inter: eto'o-ronaldo-sneijder! :D ..... again Champions League!!! :lolup:

Ronaldo is a girl, he went down under pressure far too easily in the Prem. Messi plays the game properly, but neither are the best in the world, Iniesta is the best at the moment.

i have a problem with both these players , its that they are both so very good that they show up the people who play around them too , i think messi is the more skilled player and i would want him in my team.... however i think christiano has a problem if he feels the players around him are not "helping" him and there for can be a negative in the team ... that was the issue with pele and maradona ... it continues

They both have their good and bad qualities. I think it's unfair to compare them as they're both really good. Certainly at a level we're not at.

Ronaldo in my opinion - the last season he played for Man Utd b4 going to Real, he was simply sensational. His all round game when he is on fire is frightening. Messi is a great player, but I dont think he can carry an entire team the way Ronaldo can. Messi needs good players around him - Ronaldo could get a park team into Europe!!

quite clearly Lionel Messi :thumbsup:

for me he is already better than Diego Armando Maradona :cool:

C.Ronaldo is a bad team player :laugh:

Omg, are you serious? Messi is a good football player , maradona is an absolute legend. You cannot compare those two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back