Messi vs Ronaldo

Messi Vs Ronaldo ?

• Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
CAG
Probably two of the greatest soccer players of our generation !!!
Who is the greatest ? and Why?

Has to be Lionel Messi - A Cut above CR7 in my personal opinion. One of THE BEST players I have seen...

CR7 is good, Messi is better.

Nate

Christoff

Messi ain't a patch on Maradona though :)

I prefer Ronaldo as he is more all-round qualities.

I would love to see Ronaldo at Barcelona - that would be frightening.

If you put Messi in a less capable side (i.e. Argentina), he doesn't perform as well.

parpol

Meister Member
Ronaldo! The best.

I would love to see Ronaldo at Inter: eto'o-ronaldo-sneijder! :D ..... again Champions League!!! :lolup:

Rhyzz

Ronaldo is a girl, he went down under pressure far too easily in the Prem. Messi plays the game properly, but neither are the best in the world, Iniesta is the best at the moment.

Gabriel_LCP

Dormant account
Both of them are amazing, and even though I think Messi takes advantage of Barcelona's system of play, he is a bit better than Cristiano

darklord

Newbie member
i have a problem with both these players , its that they are both so very good that they show up the people who play around them too , i think messi is the more skilled player and i would want him in my team.... however i think christiano has a problem if he feels the players around him are not "helping" him and there for can be a negative in the team ... that was the issue with pele and maradona ... it continues

PokingStars

Dormant account
They both have their good and bad qualities. I think it's unfair to compare them as they're both really good. Certainly at a level we're not at.

darklord

Newbie member
i think Messi is better he always has a positive attitude and that can make or break you !!! CR temper always gets in his way ...

dazlazz

Registered
Ronaldo in my opinion - the last season he played for Man Utd b4 going to Real, he was simply sensational. His all round game when he is on fire is frightening. Messi is a great player, but I dont think he can carry an entire team the way Ronaldo can. Messi needs good players around him - Ronaldo could get a park team into Europe!!

maxwall

Experienced Member
quite clearly Lionel Messi :thumbsup:

for me he is already better than Diego Armando Maradona :cool:

C.Ronaldo is a bad team player :laugh: