Logo
external image

Merry Christmas Everyone! What's some of your fav Xmas music?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mousey
  • id47914
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 6978
  • Replies 14

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
I'll start with The Pogues.... (the 'official' video was a cleaner copy but had a week's worth of commercials tacked on before and after :rolleyes: )

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good one, Chayton! Love it!

And I've always loved this one.... I Believe in Father Christmas...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I lean more toward traditional carols at this time of the year, preferably sung by really great choirs like the Mormon Tabernacle and that at Winchester Cathedral, with Good King Wenceslas, Silent Night, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Three Ships and the Sussex Carol among my faves.





 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not very Christmassy.... But then neither am I.



Have a merry Christmas anyway.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top