Logo
external image

Announcement Meister Minion Winners April 2016 (the late late show)

  • Thread starter Thread starter conker
  • id73388
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3343
  • Replies 11
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Location
UK
Apologies all, we are already 10 days into May and we haven't yet heard who won last month Meister Minion draw. I will keep you in suspense no longer, but first a quick thank you to all those that contributed.

Special thanks goes out to some top contributors that fed lots of data into the system, making a big difference to the accuracy and validity of the Meister Minions data on reviews like this one. Dunover, andyhinkley, jonmincher and mcgameboy all need a special mention for their efforts.

Winners for April draw
lotusch - $50 voucher
brianmon - $25 voucher
osulle - $25 voucher

Congrats to the winners, I will be in touch with you today. Please continue to contribute your casino data and best of luck in the May prize draw :thumbsup:
 
Thanks so much. Now I can buy more e-books so I can have something to do when I am not playing:D Congrats to the other winners also and to everybody to contributes. It really helps me to decide where I want to deposit knowing which casinos are consistent with their payout times. Players wouldn't know this without the Meister Minions.:)
 
completely clueless???

Adding to that database has always been priority number 1 for me.
in saying that, i am yet to have made an addition thus far.
I seem to run into a little bit of a reoccurring problem in the steps prior to uploading my findings relating to withdrawal/cashouts.
it is not specific to a brand, or software, or casino...
its also pretty hard to pinpoint the exact moment the problem will arise. i know its definitely post deposit and always pre withdrawal....
this is resulting in my complete lack of data.

anyone got any answers? or know how to get past the problem ? :confused::confused::confused:


:D:laugh::smilewink::lolsign:
 
Adding to that database has always been priority number 1 for me.
in saying that, i am yet to have made an addition thus far.
I seem to run into a little bit of a reoccurring problem in the steps prior to uploading my findings relating to withdrawal/cashouts.
it is not specific to a brand, or software, or casino...
its also pretty hard to pinpoint the exact moment the problem will arise. i know its definitely post deposit and always pre withdrawal....
this is resulting in my complete lack of data.

anyone got any answers? or know how to get past the problem ? :confused::confused::confused:


:D:laugh::smilewink::lolsign:

You are trying to post in here, right? Please PM either me or Conker if you are having problems.
https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/community/220/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top