Logo
external image

Meister Mail

  • Thread starter Thread starter jas2587
  • id30595
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3842
  • Replies 7
Excellent and very informative report, Bryan. Your descriptive manner of writing does transport the reader there--almost. Nothing replaces physically being present at the conferences, but many of us live vicariously through your adventures.

And as a side note, anybody that appreciates just how great the Sopranos series was sure gets a thumbs up from me. I still watch the reruns. :D
 
Excellent and very informative report, Bryan. Your descriptive manner of writing does transport the reader there--almost. Nothing replaces physically being present at the conferences, but many of us live vicariously through your adventures.

And as a side note, anybody that appreciates just how great the Sopranos series was sure gets a thumbs up from me. I still watch the reruns. :D

sigh U an your Sopranos I never got to watch them:rolleyes:

Cindy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top