Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

Hey,

first time poster here, normaly i just lure and being jelous lol

But after i got a nice 1200x on coywolf, i paid out like 130 euro

it tought I keep something to play, then this happens, even with a very small stake this is the first huge win

its 6518x on lil devil, the biggest win ever and first expension on this game. I almost started to believe it never happend.

happy happy

Attachments

• thedream.png
    thedream.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 122
Got a great win and christmas present at 3Dice yesterday!! :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

x3240

View attachment 147801

Wow that is a nice X-Mas present! was in there most of the day and didn't see it, although there was another player hitting that too the same day :D

If i only had known it was finally in 'Diamond Mode' i'd have saved a few bucks lol.
Wtg, and merry X-Mas indeed

Wow that is a nice X-Mas present! was in there most of the day and didn't see it, although there was another player hitting that too the same day :D

If i only had known it was finally in 'Diamond Mode' i'd have saved a few bucks lol.
Wtg, and merry X-Mas indeed
Thank you! :D

I think her name was Nikki that won it after me. :what:

Yeah, it came out of the blue after a few smaller wins. :eek: :D

How many spins did you have left for the extra five mate?

beautiful win!
I got the +5 on spin 10. So 7 spins.

It's not bad from a £10 starting balance. I was going to play it down to £500 on IR and TSII, and then withdraw.
But ended up withdrawing £700 after a bit of luck on them both.

I got the +5 on spin 10. So 7 spins.

It's not bad from a £10 starting balance. I was going to play it down to £500 on IR and TSII, and then withdraw.
But ended up withdrawing £700 after a bit of luck on them both.
Only had one WL on doa after years of play, that was a few months back on 18p.

same on DOA2, 18p think it paid by memory over 3000x.

it’s a superb win pal, lovely when it happens!

I might have a try come pay day on Friday infact, I love DOA, I always feel like the 1000x is possible there, as with megaways just don’t feel the excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back