Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

£3 of cashback go on tombstone at 10p spins not expecting much 2nd spin it does bounty spins and this happens!

Withdrawn £313 I'm buzzing!

Nice one Dave!

I reckon you will land this as well ......

You can take home an extra $100 for achieving the highest X multiplier
in any of the below slots:

And this .......

Last week players could send a PM their 5 BEST screenshots selected from their entries throughout the month - one from each of the Eligible Slots
The highest combined total will walk away with an amazing 250

From this......

Exclusive - "May's Monster Multi-Level Match" - By L&L Europe LTD and Nolimit City

Get in! Well done!

Nice one Dave!

I reckon you will land this as well ......

You can take home an extra $100 for achieving the highest X multiplier
in any of the below slots:

And this .......

Last week players could send a PM their 5 BEST screenshots selected from their entries throughout the month - one from each of the Eligible Slots
The highest combined total will walk away with an amazing 250

From this......

Exclusive - "May's Monster Multi-Level Match" - By L&L Europe LTD and Nolimit City

Get in! Well done!

Wanted to give this post a Shield, but Shields are not available.
So I have to give it a deserved WTG instead. :thumbsup:

Never had them :)

Recommended the game to my pal while i was there and he got them first session after about 30 spins.

Some guys (and gals) have all the luck sometimes but if i recall he got about 150x so his could have been better.

had it 4 times now.
50x .3100x. 25x. 1500x . In that order . I'd (pure guess really) estimate maybe 15,000 spins through it.

After also hitting 2000x from the gunslinger spins only 1 day before hitting 3100x from the bounty spins, and due to a good steady run for the 2 days then putting me around 3000x - 4000x in profit,I decided to ignore the advice of the Rep when he said not to chase the bounty spins since I was obviously invincible or the game was fkn broke.

So I come back the following day, and this is where the RTP retrieval mode obviously kicked in, or the game had simply been "updated" from it's broken mode :D

After recently hitting 3100x from the bounty spins, laughing at the rep - I chased on.
I soon found myself down approximately £550 on 10p bets from the last point i hit bounty spins (paying 3100x) upto the point I finally hit them again ( paying 25x).
My biggest hit during that £550 ish loss on 10p was £30.

A few hours later, while trying not to throw my tablet against the wall, I hit for 1500x on them.
I just wish the rep had lied and said it's a great idea to chase them. I'd have blatantly gave up while I ahead if so ;)

I have to apologize for the lousy screenshot, I did the screen grab for the actual hit but new computer and the fucking one drive pop up was the sceenie, was top pay symbol on 1 and 5 with the 3 middle reels wild.View attachment 134342
What a hit!
Congratulations!

That wasn’t even the best feature was it?
or am I thinking of tombstone?
beautiful win and congratulations!
don’t give them a penny back and buy some things or invest mate, wins like that are rare.
nice to see normal folks winning :)

Your welcome for saving the free spins for you, have been playing doa for the last hour or so, did hit base game hits though. :)
That came off a four scatter trigger, in which the first four landed so one minute I was down then up again.:)

370F5003-97E2-4895-B763-DA996727873C.jpegT

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back