Mega Moolah Hit!

Thanks Slotster !!! I had been looking for that song...:D...I've always liked Rick Astley, that was one of his Big Hits back in the 80's for you young'uns in the crowd...That Boy can Sing !! :thumbsup:

He always reminded me of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Last edited:
I admit it, you got me:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Me too! :p
Some people around here have just got FAR too much free time on their hands... :rolleyes:

@ Rob; "Rick Astley" & "Sing" are not words which should be used in the same sentence unless it also contains the word "can't"...!

KK

:D :D

Heh hee... Happy 1st of April.

You Tube did exactly the same stunt on their website visitors today... Anyone that clicked a "featured" video on the homepage got automatically Rick Rolled... Quality!

:D :D

Heh hee... Happy 1st of April.

You Tube did exactly the same stunt on their website visitors today... Anyone that clicked a "featured" video on the homepage got automatically Rick Rolled... Quality!

:what: :what: :what: I thought everyone loved Rick Astley...?

NOT FUNNY SLOTSTER!!!!!!:mad:

ok it WAS pretty funny.;) I need coffee ...what the hell is going on around here???? I like the purple, but pink is my favorite color.

Kyle actually pulled a mean prank on me the other day. My dog (Cha Cha who is a 4 pound little snow ball) and my 2 year old son and US were all laying in our bed and it was dark except for the TV being on. Kyle said "dammit chacha!!" and I see him fling a white mass all the way across the room. For a second I thought he threw cha cha...it was a damn stuffed animal that we both confuse for Cha Cha at times....that was so mean!! He threw it HIGH and about 10 feet across the room & our bed is like 4 feet off the ground. He laughed for so long & said "you should have seen your face" so many times ...he ended up on the sofa, feeling "blue" ...for days I might add;)

HAPPY FOOLS DAY!

NOT FUNNY SLOTSTER!!!!!!:mad:

ok it WAS pretty funny.;) I need coffee ...what the hell is going on around here???? I like the purple, but pink is my favorite color.

Kyle actually pulled a mean prank on me the other day. My dog (Cha Cha who is a 4 pound little snow ball) and my 2 year old son and US were all laying in our bed and it was dark except for the TV being on. Kyle said "dammit chacha!!" and I see him fling a white mass all the way across the room. For a second I thought he threw cha cha...it was a damn stuffed animal that we both confuse for Cha Cha at times....that was so mean!! He threw it HIGH and about 10 feet across the room & our bed is like 4 feet off the ground. He laughed for so long & said "you should have seen your face" so many times ...he ended up on the sofa, feeling "blue" ...for days I might add;)

HAPPY FOOLS DAY!

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

80s British popstar Rick Astley is experiencing a career resurgence thanks to an internet phenomenon called 'RickRolling', in which internet browsers are duped into clicking a headline that re-directs them to a music video of Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. :thumbsup:

The practice of 'RickRolling' got a boost in the past week after gossip blogger Perez Hilton posted a message on his website under the ficticious heading 'Whitney Smoking Crack... Caught On Tape!!!', with the link leading straight to Astley's video.

'Never Gonna Give You Up' has now become one of the most streamed video's on YouTube, racking up an astonishing 14 million views.

"It's abit spooky innit?" Astley told the LA Time's Web Scout.

I think its just one of those odd things where something gets picked up and people run with it. But thats what's brilliant about the internet.

That Boy Can Sing !!! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back