Medusa II

conorb2016

Dormant account
Hi guys,

What do you all think of this game?.. I really like it I've had a couple of big wins (for me that is, up about £200 playing on £0.50 and £1.25 spins on it this week). Would you guys say this is a high variance slot? Have I just been quite lucky to have these wins or is it one you recommend to play?

Thanks,
Conor

I like it - normally manage a few spins during my session at some point. I don't find it particularly high variance as winners pop up quite frequently and end up ticking by quite nicely. Had a few big wins as well, especially when those multiple wilds end up on the win lines! I also get the free spins more often than other slots - obviously can't guarantee that for everyone!

Hi guys,

What do you all think of this game?.. I really like it I've had a couple of big wins (for me that is, up about £200 playing on £0.50 and £1.25 spins on it this week). Would you guys say this is a high variance slot? Have I just been quite lucky to have these wins or is it one you recommend to play?

Thanks,
Conor

It's a pretty fun game in my opinion. I especially like that the scatters can appear in the reel join-ups, makes for some easy retriggers during the freespins. :thumbsup:

Dafuuq? That is a serious hit...
I like this slot too and had some decent hits of 200-500x bet but never seen that many wilds.
Awesome hit! :thumbsup:

My goodness that's an epic hit. I would be doing cartwheels with that one! I accidentally did a £50 spin earlier thinking it was a £2.50 bet! Luckily 5 aces rolled in! phew :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back