Question Marvel Slots

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey guys,

Was planning to play some Marvel slots today as I never really played them.
Are they any good and/or fun to play?
Any particular slot I should defo try or avoid? ;)

I know there are loads of them and I just wanted to try them out as I remember I might only have played fantastic four once for just a couple of spins.

These are Playtech right?

Captain America is my fav for bonus round, but god awful on normal spins and very boring, but bonus round i find really fun.

Hulk i used to love as bonus round was great, free spins bonus is worse ever you never win anything and expanding 3 wilds I've not hit in ages but i used to hit it all time.

In general i would say avoid them like the plague, you very rarely get any big wins and when hit bonus round you win like 10 or 20 quid max.

I think Hulk has decent potential - be wary that the 50 Liners have a stupid RTP in the region of 90 - 92% whilst the 20/ 25 liners are around 94 / 95%.

I always enjoyed Hulk, Ironman 2 and Fantastic 4.

Nate

Fantastic 4 (20-lines) is my personal favorite, has the best bonus feature out of all the Marvel slots in my opinion. Elektra, Blade and Captain America are also good.

I'd stay away from any of the 50-liners though, RTP is much lower on them compared to the 20-line versions of these slots.

I like FF, but way less than 50 lines....I just want to be in the right place
when lightning strikes and at bet365....'cause I want to get paid.
Though I have yet to get anything over 400 to 1 the potential is
clearly there.

Hey guys,

Was planning to play some Marvel slots today as I never really played them.
Are they any good and/or fun to play?
Any particular slot I should defo try or avoid? ;)

I know there are loads of them and I just wanted to try them out as I remember I might only have played fantastic four once for just a couple of spins.

These are Playtech right?

I would play Electra or Spiderman Attack of the green Goblin. :thumbsup: Electra is fantastic!

Ironman 1 is actually quite decent for playtime, relatively speaking. Most will destroy your bankroll in minutes, and are tied to a jackpot, so don't go expecting value for money!

One of the better looking 'classics' is Ironman 2, and for best win potential it would probably be Blade (although I prefer Dragon Kingdom - non Marvel).

Wouldn't go touching Wolverine, Ironman 3, or some of the newer games in their portfolio if you want to live.

An honourable mention should also go to Hulk. So as with all providers, the oldies are generally the best :thumbsup:

just wanted to say a huuuuuuuge thanks for the reminder of these slots to OP :x

was having a very, very bad day (gambling wise) where i tried and lost at a few places, with usual 40%ish rtp, so i figured ill give a shot to some of old playtech slots since i havent played them forever. Had like 4,5 euros at betfred, so wanted to play avengers at first (super streaky but good free spins run can last forever) but apparently they are having some stake 10 at captain america, get 10 bonus back tomorrow so all i really wanted is to stake $10 with my $5 or so, lol

and a few spins in, like it usually happens actually, slot is either super cold or it gives something very decent right away, i hit free spins with like every possible modifier there is -.- and one of my first few free spins (sadly was the only really good spin though) was this beauty...

whatthe.jpg

so thank you lotusch :p And i think its first time i actually won something decent on this one, so guys, approach with caution -.-

Last edited:
Hahahaha awesome mate... :D
That is a sweet hit on just €0.20 bet... :thumbsup:

I will try a few of these slots tonight but if they are cold and too streaky I will leave ship quickly and return to my normal WMS,Netent,MGS and Novomatic slots. ;)

Never fancied Playtech except from Great Blue just as I don't like Play n Go and Ygdrassil.
Just not my cup of tea.

But happy for you of course! :clap::clap:

Hahahaha awesome mate... :D
That is a sweet hit on just €0.20 bet... :thumbsup:

I will try a few of these slots tonight but if they are cold and too streaky I will leave ship quickly and return to my normal WMS,Netent,MGS and Novomatic slots. ;)

Never fancied Playtech except from Great Blue just as I don't like Play n Go and Ygdrassil.
Just not my cup of tea.

But happy for you of course! :clap::clap:

ended up cashing out around 200 and left 15 or so to play avengers. my best win was x4 >:< on 20c or whatever is min wager there. It was super cold so i left after 30ish spins but you cant really win much, if anything in base game anyways :p So when it comes to that one it doesnt really matter because you totally need a decent free spins run to get a nice bankroll booster. My best avenger hit was on bet365 ages ago, around x900 when i hit one of those neverending free spins (loki was nowhere to be seen lol), but it really can be a b$/# :)

Keep in mind all of those slots have % of their RTP dedicated to like 4 different jackpots, so they tend to be much less forgiving and have many more dead spins (and losing streaks) than your average netent (old school ones anyways, not new crap they keep on releasing) or mg slot.

With all that said, they still have amazing potential though and as i said, its relatively easy to figure out if its super cold or not. This is pretty much a norm for all slots, but imo its even more important when it comes to playtech ones - dont try chasing your losses on playtech slots, that always ends up in tears :p

edit: just noticed your "if they are cold or streaky" line. Eww, well those slots are almost always cold and streaky, lol. In a sense they are like novo slots, with few % of rtp stripped off, because it goes to jackpots pool >:<

Not Marvel but another Playtech game which seemed 'fairer than the rest' was IIRC a game called Cherry Love, could pay well off small bets but don't seem to see it about much these days (then again I don't go looking :p)

Used to play Cherry Love a lot (had some nice wins from frequently retriggering free spins), but then bet365 pulled it:mad:

As for playtech games, I'd stick with Wings of Gold, Great Blue, X-Men, Elektra, Blade.

Used to play Cherry Love a lot (had some nice wins from frequently retriggering free spins), but then bet365 pulled it:mad:

As for playtech games, I'd stick with Wings of Gold, Great Blue, X-Men, Elektra, Blade.

yeah thats pretty much it imo, plus id add (maybe) Penguins vacation (which is a bit lower variance version of great blue) and John Wayne to the list. Wayne has a huge potential and its like a mini, tamer version of DoA :p
You wont really get (m)any 2000x wins but medium wins ranging from 100x - 400x are much more common compared to doa because extra wild is somewhat common in FS, and just like DoA wild is the highest paying symbol too.

My brightest moment : 800x hit on a doubled (goblin wilds 2x) wildline.
What made this over the top is that i googled the feature (hot zone spins) watched
a youtube vid and didn't expect squat.
I guess.... it's just how I do it. :thumbsup:

Screenshot (45).jpg

First one to replicate it... get's a loly. :D

tataru, i tried that one today. At 25c bets it ate almost $30 until i got first free spins, but it was well worth the wait, the feature paid... $0,80.

Got some duel bonus but spidey never showed up, lol. I got another fs in a few spins though which paid $25 or so and that was when i decided ive had enough of it :p

I though Marvel based slots are now phasing out because from what I read from the others Disney bought them. Personally I don't know which is the best Marvel base slot games to play. Would be nice if you can share your experience with them since I just played a DC Comics base slot game.

too bad these games will disappear. Really enjoyed them especially captain america and iron man!

Yeah I mean what the hell is wrong with Disney? First they ruined Star Wars and now they're gunning for the Marvel universe.

At this rate, they'll take over the world. Megalomaniacs!

In twenty years time we'll have about four corporations left: Disney, Microsoft, EA and Apple :eek:

Or maybe they'll merge to become a superpower conglomerate called DisnEA-MicroApple :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back