Logo
external image

Casino Complaint Manhattan Slots is trying all sorts of ways not to pay me the money

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizzival2
  • id76963
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1976
  • Replies 0

rizzival2

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Location
Italia
Hello community, protecting the rights of players. I want to share with you information that casino Manhattan slots - crooks. I won them a small amount of money that they are trying by all means not to pay. They calling me on the phone, they need documents, and then invalidate my winnings. I sent them all the documents they required. The problem is that the game is in the casino - it's my illness and because of this disease have a very big problem in the family. And that's why I play in the casino a secret from his wife. Why is the casino calling me on the phone? When I registered it, I did not know that they would call me on the phone, thus creating big problems in my family. Yes, I - the player and the player is sick in the casino, but what the hell they call me on the phone? I want to say to all the players, that the players did not play with this casino.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top