dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Novomatic, Quickspin, Microgaming, Netent, Bally and Playtake.

Note the new Book Of Ra with Merkur's Magic Mirror Deluxe format!

Last edited:
Quickspin with a game with a possible massive x stake win...Yeah right!!!!
Not sure if I ever actually came out on top in a Quickspin game...

Jumanji and Book of Ra Magic are my suspected fave games from these releases..

Been playing the Jumanji game for a few days and enjoy it. Several times I have rolled the dice and collected all 4 free spins features. No big wins though!

Are you going to play Book of Ra Magic @dunover when its on Casumo?

Been playing the Jumanji game for a few days and enjoy it. Several times I have rolled the dice and collected all 4 free spins features. No big wins though!

Are you going to play Book of Ra Magic @dunover when its on Casumo?
Yes, I'll try the bastard!

Same here, I am up a few hundred on it but no massive wins in the free spins rounds.
I was also lucky to get a 158 x stake win in the base game with the lions and some wilds.
The free spins are not really spectacular so far. Most bonus rounds paid between 20-40x stake and this includes any free spins. The coin wins are a joke obviously.
1x 2x 3x bet pfffffff.

The Book of Ra Magic game is definitely worth a spin, although it is even streakier than the original (which is saying something). Am imagining there will be a few screenshots soon in the big wins thread for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back