Major jackpot hit on Megafortune

jetset

RIP Brian
PAF PLAYER HITS RECORD JACKPOT ON NET ENT SLOT

World record smashed in life changing jackpot win

Net Entertainment's "Mega Fortune" slot paid out a whopping Euro 17 861 813 million to a "middle aged" Finnish punter playing at Åland-based gaming firm Paf.com this past weekend.

The existing online slot win world record of Euro 11.7 million published in the Guinness Book of World Records was smashed and exceeded by Euro 6 million.

"This win is completely off the charts for these kinds of games. The whole gaming world has been holding its breath during this fall and winter, while the jackpot has just kept on growing. As this jackpot was pooled, which means that it is shared by several gaming companies, we are naturally very happy about the fact that the jackpot was again won by one of our customers. Paf players seem to have an incredibly good flow at the moment," said Anders Sims, head of press and public relations at Paf.

"This is our second world record jackpot in online gaming. The large liquidity within the slots with progressive jackpots enables the rapid growth of these jackpots, which is great news for the operators. We want to congratulate the winner of this record jackpot and hope to turn many more players into millionaires in the future," added Per Eriksson, chief executive officer of Net Entertainment.

Euro 17.8 million in prize money will be paid-out tax-free into the player's account, confirmed the company.

Yes and here's how:

...Oh how I would not have believed it if it happened to me. I love the "Back to Game"-button in the end :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As i mentioned in the other thread this is never the real winner video... the amounts of the bonus wheel dont fit to a 0.25 euro bet... and if it was really published by paf then its just bad marketing... sorry for my bad english but im german

As i mentioned in the other thread this is never the real winner video... the amounts of the bonus wheel dont fit to a 0.25 euro bet... and if it was really published by paf then its just bad marketing... sorry for my bad english but im german

Was thinking the same thing, the wins would have been around 15euro mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back