Logo
external image

lyndiam

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyndiam
  • id40886
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1181
  • Replies 5
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there is anyway to find out at which MG casinos Progressive Jackpots have been paid? So often I am playing a Progressive and it gets won but never know at which casino?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Tells you when and how much was won, but I don't think it says at which casino.
As they are all linked anyway, why does it matter?

KK
 
Thanks for that. Would be interesting to see whether jackpots pay more often at one particular casino.

Microgaming only lists its Mega Moolah winners and the Casino it was won at -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Im sure in the past you were able to see the wins at other casinos. I think that has changed.

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top