Resolved LV bet... balance disappeared

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
Deposited £10. Took the welcome offer of 200 LV spins and a 100% match.
Was doing ok, had a balance of £50.
played various megaways games for hours up and down.
went to reactoonz and before pressing spin my balance just vanished..
No live chat either, what a shitty first time experience. Also hear another user had issues.
anyone care to link me the rep as can’t find it.
(to much kebab and chips to function correctly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Said pepsi also.
Just hoping as that Dutch scallywag L and L ‘Jan’ and his recommendation led me to LV bet he’s going to fill my accounts at his brand with gifts as way of apology.
Also as LV bet ruined my evening my spins on starburst ‘190’ of them on minimum stake will be classed as cash spins and my remaining £50 balance will also be reinstated as cash..
that’s the right thing to do otherwise be classed heathen like for all eternity.
that is all..

Attachments

• B284C9BF-9CBE-48C5-90AF-9501167C8F21.jpeg
    B284C9BF-9CBE-48C5-90AF-9501167C8F21.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 14
Could admin change the thread title to 'LV Bet balance - and Playford's bog roll - disappeared'

thanks in advance
Will you piss off!!
this was a most serious issue of my £50 balance vanishing.. (like chips diet plans for 2020)
The fact we have no live chat, the fact it’s happened before...
and more importantly Jan! Our new dan has took me down a road of massive pain and suffering.
on a serious note it’s Friday night, reps have a life to. Im in no massive rush to gamble my £50, and the loads of free spins Jan gives me for his shit advice!..
anytime before next Friday is fine reps. in other news this kebab may cause issues in the playford toilet department in the morning.
my usual poo is 7/8, always up early walking my dog.
this may prove different.
#makeplayfordspoosgreatagain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back