Lowest bet biggest possible return ?

Kaynos

Dormant account
I'd like to know which is your favorite slots when it comes to getting the maximum return for the minimum bet ?

I predict that Dead or Alive will be the most common answer here :) €225 for 5 scatters on a bet of €0,09 is something to behold. Free spins with sticking wilds can generate even crazier amounts, I think I saw one of around €800 on that bet :D

Microgaming's Playboy is also capable of crazy hits on running wilds & wild night features, so are some other 243-liners (Thunderstruck 2, Immortal Romance, e.t.c.). Game of Thrones seems to be capable of the highest return, I think it can pay 20,250x stake.

I also enjoy Playtech's Irish Luck (Great Blue and Penguin Vacation are basically the same game but with different amount of lines, I just prefer the theme and it always paid better for me). It should give 150,000x stake for a full screen of wilds in free spins at 15x multiplier, or at least us hopeful players think so :) Maybe someday we'll see it :D Secrets of the Amazon is also a game I played a lot recently, in free spins each spin the multiplier increases by 1 and the spins can be retriggered up to potentially 50 spins, with the last paying x50 in such scenario. With 5 wilds paying 50,000 coins that should amount to a 125,000x stake win.

Finally, from time to time I play 300 Shields, even though the paytable sucks which makes it a kind of game where you have to hope for a good bonus round or else you're bust. I just can't resist the potential 300x multiplier :)

You can definitely win big money with small bets on dead or alive and most novamatic slots.

Some good playtech slots for this tactic as well. Great Blue, Marilyn Monroe etc.

Playtech's Desert Treasure 2 can win huge the biggest win pic I saw of it was £899 for 20p! +4495x bet!

Netent's Gonzo can win well over £375 on 20p bet if you get a monster free falls Fruit Case win massive in free falls as well.

Then of course obvious ones mentioned above but don't forget (MG)Georgie porgie,(NE)Reel Steal and BDBA(MG) :)

I predict that Dead or Alive will be the most common answer here :) €225 for 5 scatters on a bet of €0,09 is something to behold. Free spins with sticking wilds can generate even crazier amounts, I think I saw one of around €800 on that bet :D

Microgaming's Playboy is also capable of crazy hits on running wilds & wild night features, so are some other 243-liners (Thunderstruck 2, Immortal Romance, e.t.c.). Game of Thrones seems to be capable of the highest return, I think it can pay 20,250x stake.

I also enjoy Playtech's Irish Luck (Great Blue and Penguin Vacation are basically the same game but with different amount of lines, I just prefer the theme and it always paid better for me). It should give 150,000x stake for a full screen of wilds in free spins at 15x multiplier, or at least us hopeful players think so :) Maybe someday we'll see it :D Secrets of the Amazon is also a game I played a lot recently, in free spins each spin the multiplier increases by 1 and the spins can be retriggered up to potentially 50 spins, with the last paying x50 in such scenario. With 5 wilds paying 50,000 coins that should amount to a 125,000x stake win.

Finally, from time to time I play 300 Shields, even though the paytable sucks which makes it a kind of game where you have to hope for a good bonus round or else you're bust. I just can't resist the potential 300x multiplier :)

Always wondered whether you can actually hit certain lines when in bonus rounds with large multipliers. Also don't some slots have a max payout of around 250k? Wonder if that is incorporated into the slot's mechanics or if it just voids any potential winnings above that amount.

Sultan's Gold can pay up to 5000x on a 20p stake. And I think Captain Treasure Pro (?) can do the same.

MG's Centre Court (one that dave would agree with but forgot to include in his post) is capable of big pays on just a 9p stake.
Same with GOT lines, but on a 15p stake.

Flowers is capable of 10,000x plus on a 30p stake.

Sultan's Gold can pay up to 5000x on a 20p stake. And I think Captain Treasure Pro (?) can do the same.

MG's Centre Court (one that dave would agree with but forgot to include in his post) is capable of big pays on just a 9p stake.
Same with GOT lines, but on a 15p stake.

Flowers is capable of 10,000x plus on a 30p stake.

Concur I do, Wise one you are. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back