Looking For Poker Tournaments

shirlsplay

Dormant account
I have been playing in the hold'em poker tournaments at intertops poker and i would like to play at a different poker site to.I do not want to download and open up poker sites to find out they do not have what i am looking for.I only want to play in hold'em tournaments that are $3 or under to enter with rebuy-ins & add-ons.Do all poker sites have tournaments like this or only certain sites.Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you :)

I have been playing in the hold'em poker tournaments at intertops poker and i would like to play at a different poker site to.I do not want to download and open up poker sites to find out they do not have what i am looking for.I only want to play in hold'em tournaments that are $3 or under to enter with rebuy-ins & add-ons.Do all poker sites have tournaments like this or only certain sites.Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you :)

Pokerstars is your spot. More tourneys running continuously than any other site out there. Legitimate site, no payout problems, I have played there since they opened several years ago.

Diane

As above and add Full Tilt - better freerolls thank Pokerstars - and Rush Poker tourneys are quite fun and go quickly if you only have a spare hour or so....

As above and add Full Tilt - better freerolls thank Pokerstars - and Rush Poker tourneys are quite fun and go quickly if you only have a spare hour or so....

My only caution about Full Tilt is that they have been cited as having difficulties right now getting players paid. Their payment processors are a mess. I know someone who was waiting for 5 weeks and had to get an intermediary to contact Howard Lederer to get their friend paid.

Pokerstars is solid for payment history from all that I know.

Diane

Diane

My only caution about Full Tilt is that they have been cited as having difficulties right now getting players paid. Their payment processors are a mess. I know someone who was waiting for 5 weeks and had to get an intermediary to contact Howard Lederer to get their friend paid.

Pokerstars is solid for payment history from all that I know.

Diane

Diane

I also have a friend who used Full Tilt. He does not use them anymore because of payment problems. I have never used them, so don`t know myself.

Personally I havn't had any issues - but I do live in NZ so things are easy for us over here really - and I am also a low roller so havn't had to try and collect thousands....

Personally I havn't had any issues - but I do live in NZ so things are easy for us over here really - and I am also a low roller so havn't had to try and collect thousands....

The person I referenced paid $80 for an expedited withdrawal for $500....so we aren't talking big dollars. It was a mess though.

Diane

The person I referenced paid $80 for an expedited withdrawal for $500....so we aren't talking big dollars. It was a mess though.

Diane

Thanks Diane, good to know - I was about to deposit a wee bit in poker for a change so might give PS another crack instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back