Logo
external image

Live casino expert needed for content

  • Thread starter Thread starter Green
  • id79432
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5142
  • Replies 1
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Location
Melaland
Hi,

As the title states, I'm looking for a live dealer casino expert who would be able to produce a large number of articles. This is a well paid position for the right person. You should certainly be a native speaker and have experience playing the games.

Please PM if interested and we can talk more.
 
Hi,

As the title states, I'm looking for a live dealer casino expert who would be able to produce a large number of articles. This is a well paid position for the right person. You should certainly be a native speaker and have experience playing the games.

Please PM if interested and we can talk more.


Are you still interested in these articles? I would love to work on this project with you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top