Littlewoods Promotion

GOCC

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Can anyone tell me if they can view this web page

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

or this

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For me it comes up page removed and someone who went through an affiliate link of mine is saying that Blackjack is not allowed whereas Ive promoted it is.

Thanks

The first link is invalid; the second one does work, but most of the links from it don't.

They don't even have a homepage up at the moment, I would wait a while until they have updated things.

Hopefully they are also updating their terms...
For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states the immediate part of the Welcome Bonus may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than 100 times the Bonus amount has been wagered. All bets placed on Baccarat, Roulette and Roulette like, all versions of Black Jack, and Craps, will not be counted toward wagering requirements for the Welcome Bonus. The follow-up part of the Welcome Bonus can be cashed out only after an amount totaling 2 times the Bonus has been wagered. For details regarding the jurisdictions to which this applies, please contact us at operations@cassava.net.

So you can only find out if you are barred from Blackjack etc. by emailing them to ask.

But I suppose it's not as bad as....
We reserve the right to set different withdrawal requirements for certain players at our sole discretion.

Hmm, thanks for that.

The crux is my player said he looked and BJ was allowed. He made a wd and was told, no you havent wagered anything on allowed games, you have to bet another 1600.

So he said if I havent bet on allowed games, how come I got the 75 bonus? He said that the bonus is released based on points, not wagering requirements and that he only had to wager 150 on allowed games so that he could make his withdrawal.

Literally making it up as they go along

MMM and to note, on the page it says this page was last modified on 29th April this year. I only played there in June and the bonus was on BJ so someones telling pork pies (lies)

It only says that blackjack is banned 'For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states', not for everybody.

They are also doing something funky with their website; is that your affiliate link? (with the ?sr=485691)

because accessing the site with that link stores a cookie with the referrer number 485691 on your pc, and you can't then access their website.

If you want to read the terms and conditions then you will have to delete the cookie and then go to the website directly.

Last edited:
no m8 not my affiliate link. I am going to email for a defining answer as I know for certian when I did it, blackjack was allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back