Little Old Man, Olive, & Thought for 9/11

weesie

Ueber Meister
-------------------------
Little Old Man

An old man is sitting on a park bench crying. A young man is walking by and asks him why he's crying.

The old man says, "I'm retired and I have lots of money, a huge luxury apartment, a beautiful 25 year old wife who loves me and has sex with me twice a day"

The young man says, "Well then why the hell are you crying!?"

The old man replies, "I can't remember where I live!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Olive

A blonde was hunched over the bar, toothpick in hand, spearing futilely at the olive in her drink. A dozen times the olive eluded her. Finally, another patron, who had been watching intently from the next stool, became exasperated and grabbed the toothpick.

"Here, this is how you do it." he said, as he easily skewered the olive.

"Big Deal," muttered the blonde. "I already had him so tired out, he couldn't get away."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought for the Day

“Nothing happens without a reason.”

~ Marilyn Monroe
(1926-1962)

Everything, good or bad, happens for some reason. We may not always know the reason why something happens, like why were the busses were running late so you got to work late, but sometimes its for the best, such was the case for Debbie Archimbaud who was late to work in the world trade center on this day in 2001. So the next time something goes wrong in your busy life just remember that there is a reason and sometimes its good to be a little late to work.

weesie;508519 Everything said:
I'm glad someone here said something.

10 years ago today I was sitting right here at my desk. My brother works for the US government and was in the Capitol Building that had to be evacuated. I will never forget that day or those who did this to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back