Logo
external image

Lightscamerabingo Jumpman scam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unhappy100
  • id90703
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 473
  • Replies 5

Unhappy100

Dormant Account
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Location
Uk
Hello everyone, joining on a bad note ☹️, I signed up to lightscamerabingo seems to be under the 'jumpman' umbrella or something, hit a £3.5k win on a megaways game, and now the site seems to be down, aswell as every other one listed on the Jumpman website, where do I stand with this? Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a common occurrence? Do you know somebody who works there? I was looking into it and it says on the site that customer funds aren't protected in the event of insolvency, got me worried I must admit!
 
Yeah cheers mate, just spotted it after a million refreshes ha ha, just sweating in my withdrawal now, still not verified...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top