Lfc lack of action in transfer window

Look to be fair - you can only play who is put in front of you - nobody played with the heart of Watford in 44 Games.

Nate
Yeah just saying they have had the lions share of luck to go with it. Which is what you need to win things.

I will beg to differ on the nobody playing with the same heart. Being a Wolves fan I thought we were extremely unlucky not to have taken points off Liverpool this season and could not of battled any harder. That’s what champions do though, they always find a way and Liverpool have that knack.

Yeah just saying they have had the lions share of luck to go with it. Which is what you need to win things.

I will beg to differ on the nobody playing with the same heart. Being a Wolves fan I thought we were extremely unlucky not to have taken points off Liverpool this season and could not of battled any harder. That’s what champions do though, they always find a way and Liverpool have that knack.
So were Sheffield Utd who only lost cos Dean Henderson dropped the ball.

Wolves are an awesome side - Capable of going toe to toe and beating the best in the league. Yes, I'd agree that against Liverpool, their luck was not in. Could have ended differently.

Teams have been generally unlucky against Liverpool and find it difficult to win - You'd swear BTG sponsored LFC.

Nate

I think psychology plays a huge part in sport and however focused you are there will always be that day when half the team have an off day whereas normally it might only be 1 so the result isn’t affected.

Along with the fact that however focused you are in the back of your mind you know the title is in the bag. If Liverpool needed to win that game to lift the title do you think the result would have been the same?

I think psychology plays a huge part in sport and however focused you are there will always be that day when half the team have an off day whereas normally it might only be 1 so the result isn’t affected.

Along with the fact that however focused you are in the back of your mind you know the title is in the bag. If Liverpool needed to win that game to lift the title do you think the result would have been the same?
I have no doubt they thought it was a bye, and had one eye on the returning Athletico fixture

Playing relegation-battlers is one of the hardest fixtures for any team near the season's end

Nah - It would have been a different game.

Watford just got 117 000 ways in the Free Spins on Bonanza and hit 6oak diamonds - Thats cos Liverpool were in 'Demo' mode (Had an off day)...

That shit only happens in Demo - Ask Liverpools sponsors :lolup:

I have no doubt they thought it was a bye, and had one eye on the returning Athletico fixture

Playing relegation-battlers is one of the hardest fixtures for any team near the season's end

Yep - reminds me when Liverpool traveled to Middlesbrough when Rafa was at the helm. They were chasing the league (which UTD pipped them to) but lost 2-0 to a team who finished second last and battled to string a few passes together ....

Edit: Got my shyte mixed up - Middlesbrough - not Reading.

Nate

Last edited:
Liverpool looked tired and couldn't compete with the energy and directness of Watford's play it seems

Still a touch ropey on defending set-pieces, especially post-Athetico 1st leg

That hospital pass for the 3rd goal though :eek2:

Yeah... that's what happens when Lovren joined the defence today. Last time Liverpool lost, Lovren replaced Matip...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back