Lfc lack of action in transfer window

mack341

pompey had some great [albeit past their prime players] kanu, yakubu and prosinecki spring to mind, and a player fantasy football managers never forget 'benjani'

Harry redknapp brought in more players than you can shake a stick at iirc

bamberfishcake

MM
Portsmouth are amazing. I remember the O'Neil, Crouch, Defoe glory days with Redknapp at the helm, and their F.A. Cup triumph. Up the Pompey I say!

Yes Redknapp was our greatest manager i think. Its a shame the board got in the way of progress in the end. A lot of people made a lot of money but the club suffered.

Hopefully we wont flop this season and can try and make a return, though im not holding my breath lol.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Whatever happened to Jack....Whatmough was it? He seemed like a promising youngster

bamberfishcake

MM
1 up now against Rochdale.... and yes @goatwack great team Merson was the one for me what a player only trained once a week
pompey had some great [albeit past their prime players] kanu, yakubu and prosinecki spring to mind, and a player fantasy football managers never forget 'benjani'

I dont think anyone gets away with not training anymore, not in the upper leagues anyway.

Apparently Prosinecki used to smoke more than Teddy Sheringham and going back to Liverpool do you remember Jan Molby? Great player but not sure he ever did a sit up unless he was getting out of bed.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!

James in goal though - masterstroke. Even with that plastic side-parting he was sporting for a while

Redknapp signing D'Allessandro I couldn't believe, although on loan initially I think. Crazy stuff

bamberfishcake

MM
Just found this about Prosinecki, reckon he had one at half time......

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Edit: James was the best keeper at that time and the stats proved it, he was immense.

Diara was one of my favs but alas those times are gone, out with the old, in with the new

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
That of course would be the dumbest ruling in the history of sport. All previous results had nothing to do with these 'events' and the season should just be shortened with a winner declared.

You don't just 'undo' all that went before. Plus MLB, NBA, NFL etc have all managed to survive shorter seasons, unbelievable I know

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
It was 2-0 a second ago! Guess Liverpool will keep pushing forward and get picked off on the break

ternur

Destroying castles in the sky
webby
CAG
mm3
Watford 3-0 Liverpool did anyone put a bet on that?
It was 2-0 a second ago! Guess Liverpool will keep pushing forward and get picked off on the break

I did. On that game I mean. FFS. Shows how much I know about football. Or sports in general. I should keep playing slots.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
I did. On that game I mean. FFS. Shows how much I know about football. Or sports in general. I should keep playing slots.
Ghost FC will join the Premier League next year, but are ex-spectred to get relegated