LETS GET READY FOR SOME NFL FOOTBALL

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
AFC DIVISION CHAMPS & W/C'S PREDICTS
1.INDY...DAMNIT
2.NEW ENGLAND
3.SAN DIEGO
4.CINCY
W/C'S-DENVER & NEW YORK JETS(if can find a running back)

NFC DIVISION CHAMPS & W/C'S PREDICTS.
1.PHILLY
2.NEW ORLEANS
3.SAN FRAN.
4.CHICAGO
W/C'S-DALLAS & CAROLINA

Wish I could have been a homer and had the TITANS as a playoff team but even with inVINCEable there are too many holes not filled.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll play :)

AFC

S - Indy
E - New England
W - Denver
N - Baltimore

Why Denver? - TBA

NFC

E - Dallas
S - Carolina
W - Seattle
N - Chicago

Nash, I bumped your NFC W/C's to winners, see? :D. Indy FTW overall and I'll be a rich man.

Ok, I'll play :)

AFC

S - Indy
E - New England
W - Denver
N - Baltimore

Why Denver? - TBA

NFC

E - Dallas
S - Carolina
W - Seattle
N - Chicago

Nash, I bumped your NFC W/C's to winners, see? :D. Indy FTW overall and I'll be a rich man.
Their D is the question mark as they lost alot of starters to free agency I guess to overpay Feeney and what was left of their D are falling like flies during TC. Maybe Jughead & Company will outscore everyone. That is a realistic possibilty.:)

i'm going for another superbowl miracle and i'm picking the RAMS,i'll also see SAN DIEGO in the bowl
I clearly see SD as a realistic pick since the Martyball jinx is gone. Rivers will miss Cam though ......Is this a homer pick as per your location i.e. Do you live near Tijuana?,lol,:D

cleveland, with charlie frye at the helm, will be the suprise from the afc.
they had a great if not the best draft and getting their OL straightened out will help...............Quinn will be a bust,imo......... Hey 1819 check out the AGAIN thread and if u r comfortable, let us in on how the NHL drug testing works. BTW, locals r buying the Preds. w/ Boots from Cali. having a minority interest. So there may a deal somewhere down the road for a move to KC,hard to figure out. Bettman does not like Basillie(SP) obviously as you probably already know what really went down.:what::thumbsup:

homer pick

no nash i live in palmdale wich is in la county...i grew up in anaheim though hence being a huge rams fan even though they let the dumbass raiders run them out of town.....now as san diego is the only other so cal team that is my afc pick

I just know that if Philly makes the SB, I'll be betting on the other team to win...lol

You know they can't win the big one! *choke*

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back