LETS GET READY FOR SOME NFL FOOTBALL

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
AFC DIVISION CHAMPS & W/C'S PREDICTS
1.INDY...DAMNIT
2.NEW ENGLAND
3.SAN DIEGO
4.CINCY
W/C'S-DENVER & NEW YORK JETS(if can find a running back)

NFC DIVISION CHAMPS & W/C'S PREDICTS.
1.PHILLY
2.NEW ORLEANS
3.SAN FRAN.
4.CHICAGO
W/C'S-DALLAS & CAROLINA

Wish I could have been a homer and had the TITANS as a playoff team but even with inVINCEable there are too many holes not filled.

Last edited:

Swede

Hell is only a word
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
Ok, I'll play :)

AFC

S - Indy
E - New England
W - Denver
N - Baltimore

Why Denver? - TBA

NFC

E - Dallas
S - Carolina
W - Seattle
N - Chicago

Nash, I bumped your NFC W/C's to winners, see? :D. Indy FTW overall and I'll be a rich man.

NASHVEGAS

Ok, I'll play :)

AFC

S - Indy
E - New England
W - Denver
N - Baltimore

Why Denver? - TBA

NFC

E - Dallas
S - Carolina
W - Seattle
N - Chicago

Nash, I bumped your NFC W/C's to winners, see? :D. Indy FTW overall and I'll be a rich man.
Their D is the question mark as they lost alot of starters to free agency I guess to overpay Feeney and what was left of their D are falling like flies during TC. Maybe Jughead & Company will outscore everyone. That is a realistic possibilty.:)

NASHVEGAS

i'm going for another superbowl miracle and i'm picking the RAMS,i'll also see SAN DIEGO in the bowl
I clearly see SD as a realistic pick since the Martyball jinx is gone. Rivers will miss Cam though ......Is this a homer pick as per your location i.e. Do you live near Tijuana?,lol,:D

NASHVEGAS

cleveland, with charlie frye at the helm, will be the suprise from the afc.
they had a great if not the best draft and getting their OL straightened out will help...............Quinn will be a bust,imo......... Hey 1819 check out the AGAIN thread and if u r comfortable, let us in on how the NHL drug testing works. BTW, locals r buying the Preds. w/ Boots from Cali. having a minority interest. So there may a deal somewhere down the road for a move to KC,hard to figure out. Bettman does not like Basillie(SP) obviously as you probably already know what really went down.:what::thumbsup:

peteyweestro

Experienced Member
homer pick

no nash i live in palmdale wich is in la county...i grew up in anaheim though hence being a huge rams fan even though they let the dumbass raiders run them out of town.....now as san diego is the only other so cal team that is my afc pick

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I just know that if Philly makes the SB, I'll be betting on the other team to win...lol

You know they can't win the big one! *choke*