New Slot Announcement Leprechaun Hills by Quickspin

Irish they'd stop making these leprechaun slots. Pot's not for me. Not a clover of these games....makes me want to gold-do something else :eek:

Fortunately I'm harpy to play other slots. Quickspin must be having a shillelaugh :(

For sure to be sure.

Already too many "luck of the irish" themed slots...
besides that,this is quickspin which I have renamed to shitspin...
can't remeber ever having a decent win on their slots...
last year lost like 500 quid on second strike without hitting anything and second strike only hitting on cherries or plums...
premium symbols nowhere to be seen...

so I most likely will skip this slot, maybe a try in funmode just to see what the slot is about.

Last edited:

haha its their time St. Patricks day or something (We don t celebrate that in Germany) its like when its Xmas you got a lot of Christmas Slots when its Easter you have a lot of Easteregg/Bunny Slots ^^
m
and when its St Patrick u have a lot of "luck of the irish" themed slots coing out

last year lost like 500 quid on second strike without hitting anything and second strike only hitting on cherries or plums...
premium symbols nowhere to be seen...

so I most likely will skip this slot, maybe a try in funmode just to see what the slot is about.

There is already a thread on this slot I created it yesterday but anyways I played this last night on betsson. It took me 122 spins to hit the feature and it paid just over 100x. I found this slot to be at least medium variance. I was 4 away from a full screen of mushrooms which is the 4th worst symbol and that paid 100x on its own. It also plays a little higher variance with less base game hits and harder to trigger the bonus.

I might have caught it while it was good but I liked it

It's not a bad slot has def has real potential, I got a nice 300X win in the bonus and I do like the "space wars" respin you get with a higher symbol win, but these do tend to be pretty poor. But all in all not a decent effort from Quickspin.

There is already a thread on this slot I created it yesterday but anyways I played this last night on betsson. It took me 122 spins to hit the feature and it paid just over 100x. I found this slot to be at least medium variance. I was 4 away from a full screen of mushrooms which is the 4th worst symbol and that paid 100x on its own. It also plays a little higher variance with less base game hits and harder to trigger the bonus.

I might have caught it while it was good but I liked it

If you created it yesterday doesn't this predate yours by a week? :D

But anyway only tried in free.mode so far. Wasn't overly enamoured. I'll give it a few spins next dep but that's probably about it.

If you created it yesterday doesn't this predate yours by a week? :D

But anyway only tried in free.mode so far. Wasn't overly enamoured. I'll give it a few spins next dep but that's probably about it.

lol I posted that March 8th.

Ive only played it the once and havent tried it again although next time I deposit I will. I most likely just caught it at the right time. I do remember when I played it, it was paying somewhat meh until I hit the bonus hence why I thought its probably more high variance than most of their other slots

lol I posted that March 8th.

Ive only played it the once and havent tried it again although next time I deposit I will. I most likely just caught it at the right time. I do remember when I played it, it was paying somewhat meh until I hit the bonus hence why I thought its probably more high variance than most of their other slots

Sadly I just caught meh during the bonus. I think it paid me 4 bucks.

Of all the Quickscam scratchcards this has got to be the worst (or perhaps Goldlab is worse). Extremely misrepresenting piece of shite once again from the worst software provider.

As many are aware i do like quickspin games ) i get some very good gaming on them.

After i great start on it over at guts , 50 free spins @3rd level two features & 150 quid from free spins , thought ahh this is a good balance of a game.

Well ive been truly shafted by this since even after doing practice tests ( it must be a different slot ) its truly is poor in base game, lacking unbalanced in terms of respin feature , after hitting it a few times £4 quid a spin which drained me pretty bad ,never hitting more than 3 reels with scattered symbols to get poor wins , i carried on to try @ recover by getting the feature.

Sadly i did hit the feature but you guessed it , the pile of crap did not give me a single win in the 7 spins , i thought i shall take a screen shot for shockingly poor shots , but you know felt embarrassed too even do that , crock of crap again a slot which could be very good wasted by providers trying to be clever !!

Again why is the slot not 40p min bet , what retard thought of 24p bets on a 40 line slot ffs :confused::confused:

Low or non paying junk, I don't see how this can be fun for anybody, same goes for 95% of new releases these days, the programmers have fine tuned the art of drip feeding to make posted RTP's.

Shocking bad base game and after about 10 "zero" paying respins I was ready to throw the PC out the window. Will never touch this greedy thing again.

Shocking bad base game and after about 10 "zero" paying respins I was ready to throw the PC out the window. Will never touch this greedy thing again.

I actually like a lot of QS games, so i certainly don't avoid their games. However I do think this is one of their poorest games to date... The addition of the Mystery Symbols in the free spins does nothing to improve the game - mystery symbols have been around years. I also haven't had any good wins on it. I do however play a lot of Hot Sync which is very volatile! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back