GaryWatson

Dormant account
I decided to play a mix of games for my last $12

Im playing in

1) $5 + 50 MTT Holdem Turbo
2) $3 + 30 HORSE MTT
3) $2 + 20 Omaha Hi/Low MTT
4) $1 + 10 5 Card Draw SNG

Target is to cash in all. Managed a double up in the Holdem turbo when I landed pocket aces, not much action in the other games so far

Reached the payout in the Omaha Hi/Low tourney. Played 2 hands like a complete donk. Still sitting comfortable. New target, final table

Sickener, out in 8th. 3 way pot had the nuts flush, no low hand. A paired board on the river killed me off. $23+ so a decent run all in.

Conclusion :

I got my biggest win from the holdem tourney. I had an easy run & just coasted. Only needed to make top 20 or so to get the ticket. Outwith my stroke of luck, I think it is by far the most difficult to cash in on. most players are pretty clued up.

Horse - Tough to play when multi tabling, I made 1 mistake entering a stud game with a razz hand. Had a bad run of cards when needed them

5 Card Stud - people seem to play any pair & hope for more, bad move. At $1 tables its quite easy to hide the fact that you have trips by selecting one card then checking for a raise behind you.

Omaha hi/low - In general fairly easy to cash in on. Most players at the lower stakes seem to concentrate on making the low hand. The high one is the one to go for. Many players make it too easy for people to collect the high hand & share the low hand 3/4 of a pot works well when you are trying to progress in a tourney

:lolup:

Losing at poker is a jagged little pill to swallow. You oughta know. :D

Isnt it ironic hahaaa.

So im spending my tourney dollars. 5 card draw tourney, down to 3, guaranteed $120, short stack as usual. Whatever happens, winning night. Tried one of the $3 rebuy holdem tourneys, got nowhere after 2 rebuys and an add on. Good night so far:) I better avoid the ring games incase Pokeraddict looks at his numpty notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back