Ladbrokes shares fall after online profits warning

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots

The betting company Ladbrokes has warned that profit will fall short of expectations because of a disappointing performance in its online business.

Profits for its online arm will be in the range of £10-14m this year, far short of the £27.5m which had been expected, the company said in a statement.

Shares fell 10% on the news in early trading in London.

Ladbrokes has already issued one profits warning this year.

Chief executive Richard Glynn said that conditions had been "challenging"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

BBC News

The betting company Ladbrokes has warned that profit will fall short of expectations because of a disappointing performance in its online business.

Profits for its online arm will be in the range of £10-14m this year, far short of the £27.5m which had been expected, the company said in a statement.

Shares fell 10% on the news in early trading in London.

Ladbrokes has already issued one profits warning this year.

Chief executive Richard Glynn said that conditions had been "challenging"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

BBC News

Must be VWM has an account with them and is 'emptying' The Dark Knight too often...:D

Must be VWM has an account with them and is 'emptying' The Dark Knight too often...:D

mmm, see your point!

There is defiantly an emptier for the “Dark Night” did it myself, the instructions are quite simple. You need to set the clock on your computer to 2043 on December 22 at 8:14 pacific time and using the drop down box set it to 35 seconds. Accept the changes and reboot.

Once you have rebooted go into your user account and change your username to “DaRkNIGHT3490” (case sensitive) and use the password “MaryhadalittlelambherfleecewasASwhiTEasSNOW.74945630bgt:yotru12.12.12.89.68stinking kitchen” (case sensitive).

Reboot the computer after noting the username and password (important) once at the home screen right click and press the refresh icon.
Go to the site where you will now have a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% edge on the slot, as they say from small acorns oak trees grow.

Disclaimer: altering account settings and drinking coffee from a polystyrene cup near the computer while going through the steps may have adverse effects, these may include nausea, sudden urges to be friendly to cold callers on the telephone, a sudden urge to leave the house and be social, and lastly it may not work depended on your state of mind.

Doesn't surprise me, they haven't adapted to the online world as well as many of it's competitors and they treat their affiliates appaulingly

Doesn't surprise me, they haven't adapted to the online world as well as many of it's competitors and they treat their affiliates appaulingly

The brand is sullied and the shares don't reflect the industry that will get hit with a mighty hammer of legislation quite soon for irresponsibility IMO.

Being an affiliate with Ladbrokes has not been fun at all. I am not suprised that their online is down when I look at the way I have seen them do business. They are probably all preying that doing a deal with Playtech will save their jobs now, that will be interesting to see if that works!

Last edited:
It only needs a pragmatic politician to hook on to the fact that their business model is predatory, really question their self-appointed spokespersons, who are in fact self-regulated.

Their online presence is at best an apology with the tiny fonts they use as disclaimers when betting.

There are in some cases more shops to bet your money away that the family could use to feed the children than food shops.

I’d love a representative of the company to come on to the forum and deny this, not likely and if so with figures and rhetoric that skew and distort the actual problem that they have squeezed a sponge that can no longer cough up £10 notes, pounds coins, or even a single penny.

In my humble onion or is that opinion of course :lolsign:

It only needs a pragmatic politician to hook on to the fact that their business model is predatory, really question their self-appointed spokespersons, who are in fact self-regulated.

Their online presence is at best an apology with the tiny fonts they use as disclaimers when betting.

There are in some cases more shops to bet your money away that the family could use to feed the children than food shops.

I’d love a representative of the company to come on to the forum and deny this, not likely and if so with figures and rhetoric that skew and distort the actual problem that they have squeezed a sponge that can no longer cough up £10 notes, pounds coins, or even a single penny.

In my humble onion or is that opinion of course :lolsign:

eh:confused:, sorry but what do you mean by this, it looks a little mumbo jumbo to me :what:

eh:confused:, sorry but what do you mean by this, it looks a little mumbo jumbo to me :what:

Translation they have a bigger than expected presence on the high street where you would not expect a fruit and veg shop to trade next to another across the street, think about it. :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back