Expired Promo L&L Europe Unlucky Leaderboard Promo

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay not that this is the place for common sense.

No wonder Jan had enough of this comp.

But here is my thought. Kroffe is not eligible for prizes. The prize would never have got to him as like Jan says constantly as he is in Sweden he cannot receive prizes and if he wins it gets passed on or gave to charity. The couple of times Kroffe won a prize since the beginning he never won it.

So don't think in anyway Kroffe was trying to cheat a prize that he could not get. Seems more like he was messing about as always and it's just been took wrong way.

The proof that he said nothing is as clear as day and he "liked" that Bamba intended to wing the money to him a day after he claims to be aware that he was not the next in line. He said nothing. You can jump on a word if you wish and ignore the evidence Mr Logic
Your 'evidence' is as circumstantial as mine though. I've no idea why you need to call someone out on a public forum like this and why you don't just take it to PM.

Anyway it's really not my battle so I'm not getting involved anymore; let the mods sort it out.

So your so called proof that i intented to take the money is that i didnt say anything in the hour before your post correcting him?

I think you have built this up in your head into something way bigger than what it actually is.
You had posted the day before in your words that you knew that Helen had won. The next day you liked that you where still going to get the money because Bamber too did not notice you hadn't in your cryptic message the day before.
It is all there for everybody to see.
Saying nothing is deception

How was it fraud? There were no terms and conditions set out and it was entirely at Bamber's discretion as it was his money to do what the hell he wanted with...this is regardless of whether Kroffe had intent or not. It was nothing but good will.

Secondly, why would Kroffe be so blatant about things if it was truly his intention to take that money knowing it shouldn't be his? He's built up a good reputation on this forum...why would he jeopardise it for a few quid?? It makes no sense. It makes even less sense when you think that he turned down my offer of me splitting the BTG comp prize with him if I won.

How can someone who hides behind a pseudo build up a good reputation. It contradicts the whole meaning of the word :eek2:

Okay not that this is the place for common sense.

No wonder Jan had enough of this comp.

But here is my thought. Kroffe is not eligible for prizes. The prize would never have got to him as like Jan says constantly as he is in Sweden he cannot receive prizes and if he wins it gets passed on or gave to charity. The couple of times Kroffe won a prize since the beginning he never won it.

So don't think in anyway Kroffe was trying to cheat a prize that he could not get. Seems more like he was messing about as always and it's just been took wrong way.
He was willing to get the money directly from Bamba

let the mods sort it out.
done
thread locked; it's amassed enough reports and the contest is done

if issues take it to PM

Jeeze - this is nuts. If you have an issue with a member - please PLEASE respect the forum and take it to PM - or go to your settings and add the person to your ignore list. It's a sad state of affairs when a thread gets locked because of some bickering. This forum belongs to all - so please keep this in mind. Thank you.

Just to mention, some folks are claiming others are/were cheating in this thread. I hope these were unintentional misunderstandings or accidents. If you want any sort of promotions in this forum, then please don't do it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back