Expired Promo L&L Europe Unlucky Leaderboard Promo

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No competitions attached to one specific game or game provider. Like Dunover I despise those child like designed games such as Reactoonz.
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT !

Reactoonz will always be the best slot invented !

a p'preventative' measure toward reponsible gaming (3 secs between spins)
Stupid, as you would just load same slot up else where and do twice the spins, so many floors in these ideas

Gl all for monthly draw, also @L&L-Jan for new game idea why dont you have it so even if your not in top three positions a week, come end of the month your do a draw for all who has not won but taken part every week for a chance to win a side prize :D

@L&L-Jan Have you removed No Limit? None of their games are showing up in the search on AllBritish.

Hi guys,

Tomorrow ill drop final 2 leaderboards. Bit busy today.

Not removed Nolimit but there is a new loader deployed and that causes glitches. Like you can spin, but next spin game gets stuck on site (while bet/win is processed accordingly)

To avoid customer queries and complaints, I've temporary set them in testing stage so actual customers can't see the game.

When the issue is resolved, i've enabled them in 5 mins.

Should be resolved soon!

Hi guys,

Tomorrow ill drop final 2 leaderboards. Bit busy today.

Not removed Nolimit but there is a new loader deployed and that causes glitches. Like you can spin, but next spin game gets stuck on site (while bet/win is processed accordingly)

To avoid customer queries and complaints, I've temporary set them in testing stage so actual customers can't see the game.

When the issue is resolved, i've enabled them in 5 mins.

Should be resolved soon!

Cheers :)

FYI, Harlequin Carnival is still loading and available from the "All British Favourites" tab. But I don't like that one much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back