Kings of Chicago (New Slot)

One card away from a Royal Flush in free spins, as it would have been made with the joker instead of being natural, it would have 'only' been worth €400, even with the 2x multiplier in free spins.

You can see that the Royal Flush would have been on the middle line, but I got the wrong card on reel 5.

nearly.jpg

I've played it a few times, and personally I think it's a pretty horrible slot. :(
If I wanted to play Video Poker I would go and play... well, Video Poker!

KK

Well oddly enough I hate Video Poker with a passion, it damn near puts me to sleep - but I actually quite like this slot :)

It's a very no-nonsense affair and the free deals round is routinely dreadful, but knowing that it has some serious hit potential is the draw, and the way it's possible to see the hands being made (or not made!) on each of the five winlines, especially with the little pause it does before turning the cards on reel 5 if they can make something big, is quite exciting.

It is eating me alive though, dropped under €200 now :mad:

Sounds like it is time to move on to the next slot. Don't let it kill you :D

There is no limit to how stubborn I can be when I lock horns with a slot :D

It's glory or bust on this one!

I really don't mind TBH, this is a redeposit from what I won on the NDB Andy gave me, so it's kind of like playing with free money in a way :)

I'd be interested to know how many spins I've put through this slot up to now, must be about three thousand or so - best win is still 100x stake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back